Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 10, 2008 8:01 AM

Mar 2008
THE STORY:

A God Known as Orochi, has become bored and decided to hold a little tournament, this will involve people and creatures from the furthest reaches of space, every dimension and every period in time.
He wishes to see which of these races has the strongest champion, to do this he has devised tasks that are designed to challenge the strongest, quickest and the bravest.

THE TASKS:

- Everyone will be split into groups of three and sent into each task.
- Each task will be given when the teams arrive at the specific location of the task.
-If a team fails, or a member falls they will be transported back to the main champion hall.
- Points will be awarded to the teams based on three key elements;
1) The succession of a task.
2) The time in which a task is completed.
3) The team work of the champions.
- Once the tasks are complete the winning team will be given one final task, in which they will compete against each other for the title of, "Champion Of The Universe."

THE RULES:

- Each team will be chosen by me when there is enough people registered, so please be patient while you wait in the grand hall.
- A panel made up of; myself, SabakuNoGaara and Ita, will decide on the points that will be given to each team.
-Very mild God moding, (i.e. No one hit kills, no one is immortal, even if they base their characters on people who are, if creating a barrier that can repel any attack, you will may only use them once per task)
- Have fun and use your imaginations to the fullest extent.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 10, 2008 8:26 AM

Mar 2008
(person speking and non rp msgs) "speech" *actions* ^thought^

(Nikorasu)

*After training for months in the hyperbolic time chamber that Washu had created, today was the day that all his hard work would be put into practice. Washu had decided that she would tag along, so naturally so did everyone else, we where all ready and waiting outside the Masaki house, we had been waiting for about half an hour until a portal appeared in front of us.*

"Well guys this is it," *i moved over to the portal* "let's see what awaits." *we stepped through the portal and arrived at a grand hall, it had aspects from many different cultures and races, yet it all gelled and looked beautiful.*

"It looks like we are the first ones here, so I guess we wait and see else turns up." *we waited in a corner of the hall for the other champions to arrive.*
niko_hakubiOct 8, 2009 12:38 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Devil May Cry V.S Bayonetta.

niko_hakubi - Jan 8, 2010

3 by niko_hakubi »»
Apr 30, 2010 3:45 AM

» Give me one good reason to stay on MAL.

niko_hakubi - Apr 11, 2010

0 by niko_hakubi »»
Apr 11, 2010 12:49 PM

Sticky: » Champions of the world: charcter thread.

niko_hakubi - Aug 9, 2008

1 by Yuzuyu-chan »»
Oct 18, 2009 8:30 AM

» Song game

niko_hakubi - Jul 7, 2009

1 by niko_hakubi »»
Oct 11, 2009 12:24 PM

» who would you have in your harem.

niko_hakubi - Oct 11, 2009

1 by niko_hakubi »»
Oct 11, 2009 10:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.