Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 12, 2011 8:16 PM

Sep 2011
Exactly what it says,or neutral, but thats kinda lame.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 12, 2011 8:26 PM

Sep 2011
Ok if you havent joined a side, in game, and you havent done the main quest, join the side that you hate, because you will just be happy

Time for some bias.
If you are a stormcloak, HOW DARE YOU TRY TO DESTROY THE BEST CITY IN THE GAME, Whiterun. Windheilm is slum anyways , why you gotta make Whiterun almost as bad. Plus the Jarl of Whiterun helps you in the main quest, and you become his thane, wtf, why betray him. StormCloaks are also racist, against everyone except white humans, correction white nords.
Hating the Thalmor is the only good thing about them, Im an imperial and those high elf pricks are annoying, when i find them walking a storm cloak prisoner, i kill him which then they attack me, and then i kill them, teabagging each one.
Dec 14, 2011 2:54 PM

Aug 2011
i think i joined the imperials didn't follow that one guy so i dont think im in the stormcloaks. though i havent played much of the main story i like exploring caves and stuff and fighting giants and mammoths lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2011 4:39 AM
Aug 2009
Spoilers are allowed right? If not, *early game spoilers*

I've been neutral for around 156 hours now. It's taken me this much hours just to get to 7 of the 9 cities. The two cities I haven't been to are Solitude and Windhelm, so I think I still have a lot to look forward to. Falkreath is the worst city I've been to. I'm still trying to explore the whole world before I decide what to do with it (the world). I've been holding back on the main quest as well.

I have a limited perspective on the Thalmor, so I have one question... Which side would hurt the Thalmor more? The way I see it is this:

- Imperials: Unity is important. If the rebellion is destroyed, this will allow the empire to become stronger. The empire will be able to revert back to it's former glory and, once again, become a powerful legion. A legion so powerful, it will be able to seize victory in the next great war.

- Stormcloaks: A possible start for a chain of revolutions. If Skyrim shows that independence against a higher force is possible, it might inspire other leaders of different regions to rebel. This would be most beneficial if Elsweyr, Valenwood, and Hammerfall break away from the Aldmeri Dominion, causing the Thalmor to weaken.

Also while doing the main quest storyline, there is a dossier about Ulfric Stormcloak which states something along the lines of: "A Stormcloak victory is also to be avoided, however, so even indirect aid to the Stormcloaks must be carefully managed". This would imply that joining the stormcloaks would hurt the Thalmor, despite Ulfric being "an asset" to them. Of course, I've barely done any quests for main quest or civil war, so is there any additional info regarding this matter of who hurts the Thalmor? And what are your thoughts everyone?
RevolutionZealDec 15, 2011 4:46 AM
Dec 15, 2011 4:43 AM
Aug 2009
camelkid11 said:
i think i joined the imperials didn't follow that one guy so i dont think im in the stormcloaks. though i havent played much of the main story i like exploring caves and stuff and fighting giants and mammoths lol

Haha, we play the same way. I love exploring.

Yeah, the dudes you're referring to are Hadvar (Imperial Side) and Ralof (Stormcloak Side), right? I followed Hadvar as well, so there is more Imperial influence on my character. Still, what I want is the destruction of the Thalmor (not high elves, only the thalmor).
Dec 15, 2011 8:41 PM

Sep 2011
fialdestiny said:
Spoilers are allowed right? If not, *early game spoilers*

I have a limited perspective on the Thalmor, so I have one question... Which side would hurt the Thalmor more? The way I see it is this:

- Imperials: Unity is important. If the rebellion is destroyed, this will allow the empire to become stronger. The empire will be able to revert back to it's former glory and, once again, become a powerful legion. A legion so powerful, it will be able to seize victory in the next great war.

Also while doing the main quest storyline, there is a dossier about Ulfric Stormcloak which states something along the lines of: "A Stormcloak victory is also to be avoided, however, so even indirect aid to the Stormcloaks must be carefully managed". This would imply that joining the stormcloaks would hurt the Thalmor, despite Ulfric being "an asset" to them. Of course, I've barely done any quests for main quest or civil war, so is there any additional info regarding this matter of who hurts the Thalmor? And what are your thoughts everyone?

Thalmor
Joining the stormcloaks will technically hurt the thalmor yes, but if u join the imperials. one, you dont do mission invovling thalmor,two you can kill them and they wont hate you, the group will attck you, but if you go away and come back they wont do anything cuz u r a imperial. The thalmor for the most part only stay in their little corner in the northeast. Plus in game it doesnt really affect them or not, you just see them walking around with stormcloak prisoners in the northeast.
but yea i agree, Fuck the thalmor, they feel like they are the 1%

Rebelling thing, I see the Stormcloaks as like the Confederates and Imperials as the union. Stormcloaks, are racist, i had more but i forgot [add later].
Solitude is a beautiful city, not as great as Whiterun, but pretty awesome, windhelm is like a slum, fulled with racism, and murders, Riften is better
Dec 16, 2011 7:17 PM
Aug 2009
Yeah. I just want to get rid of those fools, or at least make their lives so much more difficult. I'm pretty much neutral on this (yeah, boring answer... I know, lmao). I'll post back once I actually meet General Tullius and Ulfric Stormcloak. \(*o*)/
Feb 5, 2015 2:17 PM

Sep 2009
Stormcloacks of course.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What Platform?

that_dude650 - Dec 31, 2011

4 by that_dude650 »»
Jan 17, 2012 2:30 PM

» What is your Build?

that_dude650 - Dec 11, 2011

3 by that_dude650 »»
Dec 17, 2011 10:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.