Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 31, 2008 10:55 PM

Jun 2008
What are the best Akira sayings/scenes/moments? Camon, list them there!
My fav is ep. 12, when she enters the room with Harima grabbing Eri naked and then she quietly explains the situation, that epic scene shows all Akira's awesomeness. Needed quote:
"You couldn't find your swimming trunks, but feeling good you just stayed naked, and still couldn't find your trunks. Then Eri appeared and you panicked. You tried to explain but failed, and still naked, you grappled her. And then you became completely perplexed and confused, Harima-kun".
These lines made me fall in love with her.
I also liked (ep. 12 or 13) Akira sitting inside the closet at night with her camera, "taking refuge at a safe distance from the battlefield".
There's the video! Geez I love this episode.
I'VE FINALLY FOUND THE MATRIX SCENE DESU! Take a look!
Akira's summer. Just as awesome as you can expect.
Still don't know from what season is it, maybe the San Gakki cause it's the only one I still haven't watched.
Another memorable moment was the kiss Akira gave to Harima, during the school stage show, coming down from the ceiling.
Also when she explained the "suspension bridge effect".
She's the best, she always knows where to stay and what to do, and ALL the things that come out of her mouth are awesome.
It's not easy to remember all the scenes, I surely forgot some ones.

watching, waiting, commiserating
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 1, 2008 11:52 AM

Jun 2008
That Matrix-scene was AWESOME!

But I also love how in Term 2 she invited the other girls to fix the floor or something to that effect at school. When they showed up, they each got stuck in a hole in the ground, and Akira planned to tape it all. Dressed as a penguin of course.

That was the one time Akira messed up I think; she got stuck in the ground as well.

*wishes he had a video so that actually made sense*

Aug 1, 2008 1:01 PM

Jun 2008
Hell yeah it was!

OMG, the floor episode, how can I forgot it. I lol'd for 20 minutes.
Yeah it was the only time that Akira f****d up too!
Aw, don't worry about the video, I understood what ep is it ^^ on YT there should be all the memorable SR scenes but sadly there are just a few -__-

Dec 3, 2008 6:03 PM

Nov 2008
RenaPsychoKiller said:

These lines made me fall in love with her.

yep
Jan 23, 2009 2:01 PM
Dec 2008
Nope, her best moment was during the fight between 2C and 2D. Mikoto asks her if she was OK then she replies 'yeah, just dying'

And the penguin suit one was funny as well. And when shse is like 'told you I was awesome' and more I can't be bothered to write
Jul 29, 2009 12:45 AM
Oct 2008
And one more which needs attention : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfT74UoSDCg

Akira is the best.
Aug 5, 2009 2:15 PM

Jun 2008
nemeyeth said:
And one more which needs attention : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfT74UoSDCg

Akira is the best.
Yep, I mentioned that scene in my first post desu. Simply amazing. Thanks for posting the video.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.