Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 27, 2008 7:50 PM

Sep 2007
Yet another RP...but this time no battles. It's actually a story that you can take your characters and participate in.

The Story Background: Pretty much it's everyone's search for the Avatar in their own way. You can group together, be by yourself, or whatever to search for the Avatar or prevent people from finding him/her. Since no one knows who the Avatar is his/her identity won't be disclosed until my say so...or his/her wishes. The Avatar will get to play as their character, but they can't show any signs they are. So..the person you're searching the Avatar with or the person you're trying to stop could be him/her, you wouldn't know ^__^.

The Avatar: Whoever it is will not act like one. They will only bend the element they've chosen, pretend that there is an Avatar out there (since he/she is the Avatar), and play along with whoever you're with.

So..........the search for the Avatar begins....(I wonder who would be like Zuko....)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 27, 2008 8:04 PM

Sep 2007
Action/dialogue=red...thoughts=green...

Wakes up as the sun begins to breach the horizon, and I stare a the sunrise for a few seconds as I enjoy it's beauty and the quiet. I blinked and began breaking up camp. I banked the fire and gathered my bag, slinging it over one shoulder. I checked to make sure my katana was secure before heading out of the clearing and into the woods looking for a road.

I have a bad feeling about today.........

I gripped my katana's handle harder than usual and gazed right ahead, hoping for once my instincts were wrong.
Jul 29, 2008 12:48 PM

Dec 2007
dialog = "test"
action = test
Thoughts = test
RP = test

Someone walks through a cave

He has a hard time walking because he gets stuck often or trips

He walks through a huge hole in the cave

He enters a part of the cave without celling

He can see the sun there

Grass is growing on the ground

He looks around

After a while he stops and yells

Person A: FOUND IT!

Suddenly he starts to run

He jumps and there is a splash sound

Person A: "Finally i found this Onsen~~"

This is the Story of...

SAMSON AND HIS JOURNEY TO FIND THE ULTIMATE ONSEN!
Nov 1, 2008 1:17 PM

Feb 2008
A day of Kensee

It's an ordinary day in the life of Kensee. He wakes up whit quite a hungry but sleepy feeling

thoughts: Drag, I don't want to come out of bed but i'm so hungry. Wait a sec I'm an earth bender

Kensee starts bending from out his bed and moves the big stone(his bed) whit him on trough the by him enlarged door right trough the living room the kitchen in leaving a big mess. His parents woke up from the noise and his mother starts shouting:"how many times do I have to say to not bend you bed to the kitche?"
Kensee:" I think its the 14th time"
Chun-Li(mom): "Well put it back"
Kensee voilently bends his bed back making a very loud noise that the neigbours start shouting "Will you be quite some people like to sleep out on a saturday"
Kensee starts his mourning routine: eating, using the toilet, changing clothes and finaly go do some grocery's at the market. While he bends himself from stand to stand buying food he is abruptly disturbed by 2 men fighting outside(no its not jet and suko :p). He stands still and puts all of his attention to the figthing men...

PS: Sorry I didn't used the collors but I failed in it, I can't remember the codes LOLz
KenseeNov 1, 2008 1:21 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Your Character..........

Ita - Jul 20, 2008

21 by DarkTwins10 »»
Jan 21, 2012 11:07 PM

Poll: » Avatar: The Last Airbender...Anime or Not?

Ita - Jul 20, 2008

35 by Seth-Z-101 »»
May 7, 2010 9:46 AM

» Colors!

chibirei143 - Aug 11, 2008

1 by Merraknee »»
Jun 16, 2009 3:46 AM

» Battle of the Strongest Bender ( A knock off of Neko_kurosaki's thread in his RP club ).........

Ita - Jul 20, 2008

3 by boomsickle »»
May 19, 2009 6:57 PM

» Post your bending ideas!!.......

Ita - Jul 20, 2008

17 by fantasy254 »»
Jul 25, 2008 9:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.