Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2008 3:49 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
---------------------------------------------------------
So I just read the first chapter of 1/2 Prince and I have to say I really liked it. I thought that the storyline was good and that how the writer wrote about the game was realistic. I play games such as these except online so I really appreciate it lol. What do you guys think?
HEY!
Apr 14, 2009 3:07 AM

Jun 2007
Same here, it was really interesting.
I started it on recomendations that it was similar to Yureka =]
So far I'm Liking it! Especially the sword, it looks like it will get epic!

I Can't wait till we get technology similar to this, and truth be told we aren't far off it!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eat, Breathe, Sleep, Dream, Live Anime.

Trance, it's not just a Genre it's a state of mind.
Apr 28, 2009 10:47 PM

Aug 2008
i definitely liked the first chappie... it's just too crazy to be true hahahaha... I mean how the girl stared the game because her brother wanted to prove guys are better for this kind of game and she ended up being a great player... she's already a swordsman which is incredible and got the luck she got an special sword... That's nice... It'd be nice if a game like this existed in real life.... Liked her character... and the GM is also interesting... so far is good... thou I'm confused... it's difficult to decide if this a shoujo or a shounen :P Looks like more like a shounen so far :P

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 2010 2:43 AM

Feb 2008
how could she be a noobie if she was the first to log in? and even if she was just the first non-beta tester to log in, wouldn't the former beta testers be lvl 1 too? seems like a fairly large plot hole considering how much of the premise is riding on it :/

loved when lolidragon told her to get a sex change in rl so they could date XD

I have a bad feeling about that sword. you usually done get rune inscribed black swords that don't act as trouble magnets of one sort or another.

liking it so far, but not sure if it'll be good in the long run yet.
Sep 2, 2011 7:44 AM

Sep 2009
First to log in? Where'd it say that?

Anyway I'm really liking this so far :D gonna read more straight away.
Aug 1, 2012 12:00 AM

Jun 2009
I've got one question... GM said, that sex change are not allowed, but she will be an exception "because it's her first time logging"... But didn't she said, that everyone is allowed to have only one character. This should mean, that everyone, who will decide to create a character (and a sex change) will be logged for the first time... Isn't it a contradiction?..

Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse
Oct 21, 2013 2:33 AM

Jun 2011
AlexTrusk said:
I've got one question... GM said, that sex change are not allowed, but she will be an exception "because it's her first time logging"... But didn't she said, that everyone is allowed to have only one character. This should mean, that everyone, who will decide to create a character (and a sex change) will be logged for the first time... Isn't it a contradiction?..

That's what I found weird too. I was like.. "How come only the MC get special treatment every time!!"
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 5, 2014 7:13 PM

Nov 2011
Wait so the MC is a girl? Oh wait, he turned into one...

Fun chapter so far but a bit cliche.
Sep 18, 2017 2:02 PM

Dec 2015
I liked the comedy in this chapter.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 2, 2022 11:21 AM
Jul 2018
The MC is nice, the world looks more criative than the mid isekai and it's very funny!

More topics from this board

» FFXI

jyagan0 - May 5

0 by jyagan0 »»
May 5, 12:12 AM

» What happened to this scanalation group?

Aqwin - Sep 22, 2017

3 by mewygirl »»
Jan 16, 2018 6:17 AM

Poll: » 1/2 Prince Chapter 22 Discussion

MonsterOtaku - Apr 28, 2009

9 by joe_g7 »»
Sep 18, 2017 2:17 PM

Poll: » 1/2 Prince Chapter 19 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Apr 28, 2009

4 by joe_g7 »»
Sep 18, 2017 2:17 PM

Poll: » 1/2 Prince Chapter 14 Discussion

Friendlysoul - Apr 16, 2009

5 by joe_g7 »»
Sep 18, 2017 2:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.