Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 24, 2011 5:09 AM

Dec 2010
Hi everyone, and welcome to The Shizuo, Celty and Izaya Trio FC. Since I am new to creating a club, it'd be great if people could lend a hand to get this club up and running! You don't need much experience, but here are the available openings for you to apply to:

Card/Banner Creators - The Alliance of Vending Machines = UNLIMITED
The Alliance of Vending Machines are those who are apart of the card/banner creators team. You are the 'card vendors'. You will be required to be regularly active, and I'll try help as much as I can (though I can only use Picnik u.u). I don't expect you to make SEs, LEs and Member cards every fortnight, but if you can contribute at least once a month/ or on special events, I'd be delighted to have you on board.

Card Delivery - The Headless Riders = UNLIMTED for now
Much like everyone's favourite Dullahan Celty, you will be the delivery person, in this case delivering cards. It's a simple job that will require active users who are willing to communicate with the card vendors.

Member Invites - The Society of Spokesmen/People Lovers = NINE spots left
Just like the charismatic Izaya, the Society of Spokesmen and People Lovers will require people willing to jump to random people's pages, advertising the club and inviting others like crazy. You must be able to invite atleast 10 people a month. This job may also involve sending out important notices (more on that later).

Game Creators - Chess Players and Troublemakers = TWO spots left
I personally will help out a lot with this job, basically you'll be creating games for the members to participate and interact in. You'll need to create a game once the previous game reaches about 100 posts (unless it remains inactive for more than 5 days), and you'll also need to motivate the members to play as well. Make them interesting, such as the great game lover Izaya.

Anyway, I know it sounds like a hassle, but if you DO apply, there are many perks to your job, such as:

-Access to more member cards
    -Access to closed LEs, SEs, etc.
    -Little prizes/rewards
    -An exclusive card signifying your status (with various options!)

-----
Our team (Creator is involved in ALL -exception of member card delivery- activities)

Vending Machine Alliance
- Creator

People Lovers
- Creator
- -NekoNinja-

Headless Riders

Chess Players and Troublemakers
- Creator
- -NekoNinja-
So, I do hope you give it a try and participate in this club's growth! For more information, contact me on my profile :9
magikarpmamaJan 24, 2011 8:23 PM
Swoosh !
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 24, 2011 6:19 AM

Dec 2010
Since MAL is being weird with editing posts, here is a preview of the official role cards which you can choose:

Card Creators/V.M.A
Invites/People Lover (offial rank)
3. Card Deliverers/Headless Riders

4. Troublemakers/game creators
magikarpmamaFeb 19, 2011 4:41 AM
Swoosh !
Jan 24, 2011 4:25 PM

Apr 2010
Name: Neko
Jobs: Member Invites/The Society of Spokesmen/People Lovers
Game Creators/Chess Players/Troublemakers

I hope I can at least help out in one of the two parts. :3 I'm in a couple clubs that I'm admin/officers in and I just invite new people everyday ^^ I'll try my best to get on at least once a week or even more! I'll do my best and I'm sure we'll have fun! :3

EDIT: Glad to have you onboard as the first official admin/officer ! Your card will be created shortly. Welcome ^^ ~ magikarpmama
magikarpmamaJan 24, 2011 5:27 PM
Apr 23, 2011 1:32 AM

Mar 2011
hey there!! oh umm..

Name: TheCISL23
Job: Card Delivery/Headless Rider
(though id like very much to keep my head intact)

im willing to help but you have to teach me how first since im still new to mal and these kind of things ;P

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who's your favourite? LE Decider !

magikarpmama - Feb 19, 2011

4 by ryll-the-kid_03 »»
Jul 15, 2011 1:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.