Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2010 7:02 AM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Too gay to be rated higher than 1/10. Overall a shitty hentai.
Jun 13, 2011 8:51 PM
Mar 2011
Is it only me or does this remind anyone else a whole lot of the premise to the manga Cross and Crime?
Dec 30, 2011 7:23 PM
Aug 2010
Yeah, I think its based on that manga. I'm surprised no one mentioned it on any post concerning this OVA or that manga. The first rape scene was a good fap but it loses its charm after that. Still better than harem crap though. Then again, anything is better than harem crap.
Dec 31, 2011 6:52 AM

Feb 2010
Bobjones said:
Yeah, I think its based on that manga. I'm surprised no one mentioned it on any post concerning this OVA or that manga. The first rape scene was a good fap but it loses its charm after that. Still better than harem crap though. Then again, anything is better than harem crap.
I have to disagree! Rape & NTR are worse than harem.
Feb 21, 2013 1:07 AM

Aug 2012
this is really strange. I was surprised when Keith was gay. My hopes were up. I thought he was gonna make some sort of gay move on the Yakazi guy. But dating and fckking the girl just to make them break up was really lame. Not like doing that would earn him Yakazi.

Had I see that Keith make some sort of gay move, ask Yakazi out, stalk him, whatever, I woulda happily gave this a 9. I'll leave this unrated.
Apr 11, 2014 7:40 AM

Oct 2009
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 6:24 PM
May 12, 2016 10:47 PM

May 2015
At last, the predictable conclusion of a story in which a feeble friend of a cool guy decides to secretly turn that guy’s girlfriend into a total broken slut, so that she breaks his cool friend’s heart and in the process he is rewarded with a sex-friend/sex slave/cumdump because he doesn’t want her to be with him for the reason that he loves him... Say what?!
Mar 12, 2017 6:15 PM

Mar 2016
>TFW when an angry gay misogynist gets more pussy than you
Dec 24, 2017 8:55 PM
Jul 2018
I really disliked that rapist's cheetah-like shirt. I wish they had drawn him with a different shirt instead of that awful looking thing.
Mar 24, 2019 10:58 AM
Jan 2014
That musical performance went on sooo long
Dec 8, 2022 12:53 PM

Nov 2010
Yuuka is so beautiful! It was such a treat to see her get gang r*ped. I got so hard from that! If I was one of them, I would've licked her sweaty armpits too!
Wow, what a twist. The band leader is yaoi. I was wondering why he was missing out on the feast.
Interesting story. Also, this is the first time I've seen a victim in a hentai experiencing that kind of sexual trauma in a realistic way.
My only complaint, no anal. 7/10

Rhypo said:
Bobjones said:
I have to disagree! Rape & NTR are worse than harem.

I double disagree to both your opinions. NTR, r*pe, gang bang & harem, are the best things in anime! In real life it's all about normal sex, just doing missionary and sometimes dog style and some nice BJ here and there and it gets boring if you ask me. Thanks to hentai, I'm able to indulge in my fantasies that's impossible to get. It's really hard to get off on normal sex in my case.
May 21, 2023 12:25 AM

Jun 2011
This was an interesting story and it seems that it just adapted the first chapter of the manga. I kinda hope that it ends with the band getting some kind up comeuppance since It was really agonizing to watch how it affected Yuuka. 

The queer twist was also a unique take but considering that the author is a woman it might make sense in regards to yaoi tropes. 
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.