Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 28, 2008 1:42 PM

Apr 2008
Personally, I'm not even sure exactly what it is about these two that draws me in, but I just see a lot there. She risked everything for him and put him above everything else, which to me says a lot about how deeply she must care for him. I also think he cares deeply for her, as well - he is very grateful for all he's done for her, so why not? I dunno, they just work for me. How about you?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 29, 2008 2:33 PM

May 2008
I don't know why.Its just something about them running away together.

For me it is just different and they just work out together.
Jun 5, 2008 4:34 PM

May 2008
well to me i think meyrin is the same as me! sort of her life is me! well the parts when she meets athrun ! meyrin helped athrun ! meyrin is shy but tries her best! athrun cares for meyrin alot! meyrin x athrun zala!
Jun 15, 2008 12:45 PM
Mar 2008
It how these got together how Meyrin saved Athrun's butt.How Meyrin bumped into Athrun and Athrun Cuddled her. That got Attracted to Asumey. Even How after Athrun got his butt kicked by kira yamato she'd to see more like herself a person with Faults in ep 31. She wasn't some fan girl she really cared for him took care him in ep 42-44. Athrun protect her in ep 46. Returned her feelings in ep 42 on the bridge of the Archangel. To bad we don't see couples Like that anymore.
May 12, 2010 5:52 AM

May 2010
I like how Meyrin loves Athrun for who he is and doesn't try to change him and accepts him for who he is . I feel Lacus and Cagalli made Athrun feel guilty over his actions as a soldier. I also think because of Lacus and Cagalli's words, it led to Athrun's indecisiveness as a soldier. So I didn't like how Lacus and Cagalli tried to change Athrun into something he's not and not accepting him for who he is. So having Meyrin in his life is refreshing, as she will support Athrun in everything and anything he does and will be by his side. Given time and getting to know one another better, Athrun and Meyrin will develop into a fine, caring, and loving couple, because Athrun does need someone supportive like Meyrin in his life.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» AsuMey AMV's

kaleidoruby - May 28, 2008

1 by ferishia »»
Jun 5, 2008 4:37 PM

» AsuMey Fan Art

0 by kaleidoruby »»
May 28, 2008 1:45 PM

» AsuMey Fanfic

0 by kaleidoruby »»
May 28, 2008 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.