Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2010 10:03 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Noez T_T
I knew it - Kazemaru would become a Bad Boy!
But it's understandable - everybody forget about Kazemaru, Shourin, Someoka & Co., so it's clear that the old Raimon Eleven Cast are going to be Bad Boys T_T"
Jul 28, 2011 11:57 PM

Apr 2009
WHAT?!?!?!

Kazemaru you have no right to go against them! You left on your own.

I'm pissed off. Cant wait to watch the Inazuma Eleven beat them to the dust.

(I was hoping the hooded figures would be Gazel and Burn... Ahh, I hope we get to see them again..)
Aug 25, 2013 6:36 PM

Feb 2011
I just realized how weird Ulvida's boobs look. I guess the suit splits them apart like that, but...I think they're too high up? Same with the other girl.

So that's Hiroto's motivation for doing all this for his dad. It's sad, because he should strive to be himself, not someone fit someone else' shoes. Also, why does he look almost exactly like the 'real Hiroto'? If Kira was the one seeing him as his real son I'd get it, because cliche much, but in this case it's all Hiroto striving to be like the original.

I guess it's not so creepy now to know that they call him 'father', if he often visited them at the orphanage when they were young.

What I don't get is who Kira was trying to get revenge on. The world?

Kogure, you adorable little thing. :p And Haruna pranking him for once, ushishishi.

Ah, so Aki does like Endou too. Hmm.

Everyone playing soccer together is the best. ;^; <3

Holy fuck, that ending, WHY. WHYYYY. This feels like a huge betrayal, I don't know what to do with myself. *sigh* What's funny is that I really should have seen it coming, because...InaIre is InaIre. I actually already knew about Kazemaru doing something to gain power because of spoilers, but had no idea it was going to be this.

It hasn't even been that long since Fubuki talked to Someoka, idgi. :'( If they felt neglected or whatever, why didn't they just talk to Endou? "We want to come back." Even if they were bench warmers most of the time, they could have at least been with the team. Also, this seems kind of cliche after what happened with Kidou and New Teikoku.
眠れないのは君のせい
Jul 20, 3:51 PM
May 2020
was gonna say what a lovely conclusion there but we got left with a cliffhanger. how and why are they bretarying their team members? damnn...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 127 Discussion

edeswen - Apr 27, 2011

22 by xXyunosiaqXx »»
Sep 30, 9:21 AM

» Two new Inazuma Eleven movies announced!

Biisoo - Sep 1

12 by SmilingD »»
Sep 2, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 75 Discussion

BluaPapilio - Sep 7, 2013

1 by Komlan_6 »»
Aug 1, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 74 Discussion

BluaPapilio - Sep 6, 2013

1 by Komlan_6 »»
Aug 1, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 34 Discussion

greenmush - Aug 14, 2010

5 by wartortle34 »»
Jul 29, 7:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.