Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 3, 2010 7:03 PM

Jan 2008
Women, men, clubs, booze, music, and whatever else your naughty little heart could desire is available in this area.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 28, 2011 4:49 PM

May 2010
Hans wandered through town and ended up in the red light district, in one hand he had a guitar case, the other swung casually at his side, his coat seemed a little bit worn and blew openly as the wind brushed through his form, the noise was ridiculous, here in the heart of crime women and men went about their regular lives, running shops, hanging out washing. They hadn’t made it out in time. But what did it matter, they wallowed in the same darkness everyone else in this wretched city did, the dank slowly seeped into your being, once you’d been here long enough. He wasn’t kidding himself. The darkness was the true spirit of the city; the police were here because the suits had to promise the rest of the world that a city of criminals was still under their control. They admitted it was a burning pile of shit. But the shit was on a plate, so the table cloth wasn’t about to get singed any time soon.

A line from one of his favourite comics sprang to mind ‘This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!", and I'll whisper "no."’ This was Noirus to him. What did he care anyway? He had nowhere better to be, the ladies were affectionate, and the alcohol was cold on the lips and warm in the chest and the work would be the same wherever else he went. He looked across into an alleyway and saw one of the women at work, he sighed. The young ones really lacked the class and the dignity, while the older ones lacked the looks and the body. You lost either way. He fished around in his pockets for a cigarette. As he felt around something that felt about right caught his attention. He pulled it out. It was broken. “Damn superstitions”, he mutters as he throws it away.

He walks into the bordello which was at the end of a dedicated short path which ran off the branch of a shortcut between two alleys. That was of course the back door. The one that was always quiet. The front was generally having someone shoved out of it, and walking past those sorts of people was always a touch of awkwardness. He gave the Madam a knowing smile as he slipped up the stairs. He’d already booked his appointment with Rose. He rapped at the door and before hearing a faint “Come in”. He pushed the door open, pulling a few coins out of his pocket and putting them in the ‘wishing fountain’ that was in fact a small ceramic bowl with little red hearts on its sides, filled with water.

He gave the girl a smile before saying “Have you had a good week Rose? Did everyone behave themselves?” Hans put his guitar case against one of the walls and took a seat on the bed. The girl leant over and confirmed his assumption, before kissing him and pulling him down, so that he was lying on the bed, the two looked at each other before she shuffled and he rolled onto his side, slipping his arms around her sides, resting on her naval. He closed his eyes, and continued talking to her, listening to her talk about the outside world and the latest fashions, about the in-house gossip and Madam’s lectures. The ladies were affectionate and the alcohol was cold in the mouth and warm in the chest, the work would be the same anywhere else, and at least if he were here, he could watch and hold the rose, before the dark and the dank swallowed her up and she wilted, just like everything else.
Hey man, have you got the time? Can I bother you for a light?
Who me? I'm not the old town crier, I'm the one who sets it all on fire.
Gaea: A world Divided - The world has changed, and as humanity has evolved to survive, splits have formed. With gods and immortals, Robots and magic. Will you be able to make a mark for yourself, or will you just be crushed by the waves? Enter here and find out. -http://gaea.forumotion.com
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Lucente Manor

ashuriskiss - Feb 28, 2011

2 by ashuriskiss »»
Apr 18, 2011 6:23 AM

» Lunar Industries- Tento Group Research HQ

ashuriskiss - Mar 1, 2011

2 by ashuriskiss »»
Apr 14, 2011 7:16 AM

» Cappella Rosso-Gavotte Family Headquarters

ashuriskiss - Jul 18, 2010

8 by MarioBros777 »»
Mar 21, 2011 1:53 AM

» Millennium Park ( 1 2 )

ashuriskiss - Aug 3, 2010

62 by Obi-Chan »»
Mar 20, 2011 6:01 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation

ashuriskiss - Jul 18, 2010

15 by ashuriskiss »»
Mar 20, 2011 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.