Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 9, 2010 7:50 PM

Dec 2008
Attacks and abilities are to be post in this thread. Each rank gets to add 2 more abilities just as followed...

Bronze: Total 2 Techniques
Silver: Total of 4 Techniques
Gold: Total of 6 Techniques
Demi- God: Total of 8 Techniques
Minor- God: Total of 10 Techniques
Major- God: Total of 12 Techniques

You are not obliged to have any number of Mental/ Offensive attacks, defensive ability but you can only have a maximum of 3 Special Attacks. The special Attacks don't have to be offencive. Offensive Special Techniques break and ignore any protection/shield/defencive stance. If the Special Technique were to be mental then the number of post is increased by 50% of your total states of Mental Attack and intelligence. If the Special Technique was defencive then it automatically activates it's counter even if the protection/shield/defensive position was broken.
Special Technique(Mental) Example

All techniques and abilities will be revised by the admins.
viper911Jul 11, 2010 10:26 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 9, 2010 7:58 PM

Jul 2008
Summon Dead: Wrenches souls from the udnerworld to do my bidding. If they inhabit a body they become stronger.

Hell's Rebuke: Attacks with such force that whatever weapon I use seems to double in length and power. If I'm just using my fists, then a shadowy form of my hand extends out to its intended goal and comes back. This is considered a grab unless I specify otherwise
TamoballJul 9, 2010 8:15 PM
Jul 9, 2010 8:23 PM

Sep 2008
Offensive

Defensive
Hoshi_RyuJul 9, 2010 10:00 PM
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash." ~ Kakashi Hatake
Jul 11, 2010 2:13 PM

Jun 2009
Offensive

Defensive
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
Jul 11, 2010 2:17 PM

Dec 2008
Zero-Morisane said:
Summon Dead: Wrenches souls from the udnerworld to do my bidding. If they inhabit a body they become stronger.

Hell's Rebuke: Attacks with such force that whatever weapon I use seems to double in length and power. If I'm just using my fists, then a shadowy form of my hand extends out to its intended goal and comes back. This is considered a grab unless I specify otherwise
Kanetsu_Hoshi said:
Offensive

Defensive
Tamasika_Sikari said:
Offensive

Defensive

approved
Jul 12, 2010 12:48 AM

Jul 2010
offensive:
Extract Water: I use my control of water to drain my target of most or all moisture, causing dehydration(causes human targets to lose coherant thought and pass out). this technique is non-leathal

House of Lances: I use the surround water in the ground or air to creat a mailstorm of lances that I can use to either trap or attack my target ( declared in post and cannot be changed to the other form unless I stop and reuse the technique). If trap, the lances surround me and my target, making a sphere around os. If attack, lances can be used as javalins and thrown directly or indirectly by me( max of 4 lance throws in a single post)

defensive:
Iron Water: create a shpere or thin layer of water around my body that blocks all direct or indirect attacks as long as my shield is stronger than attack. If broken, water slows attack down( decreases damage done). shield can be recharged/stregthened, but requires full attention(1 full post, only move action allowed).

have more later . . .

open to suggestions
Jul 22, 2010 9:53 AM

Aug 2009
Offensive:

Thug-O-death~ in the fight, D-V can pull a random part of the opponents body to get pulled with force from the air and get pulled straight out of the body

for example he choose the stomach, the force pulls stretching the skin heavily until it tears straight out chunking the whole of the opponent stomach out along with some of his intestines, but it only has a 50% chance of being that fatal

Defensive:

Binded Mirror~ only works on opponents physichal/hand to hand/elemental attacks from the front/or sides, D-V makes a mirror that when he looks into , he sees the opponent and when the opponent looks in he sees D-V, once the special attack is it weather it be summoning, a hand to hand,slicing or elemental magic the same effects and pain come on the opponent as it is on D-V
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Quest Turn-In/Promotions

Tamoball - Jul 9, 2010

1 by D-V »»
Jul 26, 2010 11:28 PM

» Feed The Village quest

D-V - Jul 26, 2010

0 by D-V »»
Jul 26, 2010 11:23 PM

Sticky: » Starting up Part 6: Quests!

Tamoball - Jul 9, 2010

2 by viper911 »»
Jul 24, 2010 10:54 PM

Sticky: » Starting Up Part 4: Character Bios

viper911 - Jul 9, 2010

6 by D-V »»
Jul 22, 2010 9:42 AM

Sticky: » Starting Up Part 3: Cosmos Points

viper911 - Jul 9, 2010

6 by D-V »»
Jul 22, 2010 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.