Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 22, 2008 7:42 AM

Jan 2008
Well, Greg Ayres is coming back, and he's bringing Chris Ayres and Johnny Yong Bosch with him. Also coming is Laura Bailey. I'm not able to come this year because of a wedding, but the rest of you can talk with them, and do whatever. Discuss.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 22, 2008 2:05 PM

Oct 2007
JYB is a fantastic add. He's definitely one of the most prolific American VAs right now, plus, POWER RANGER. How cool is that?

Laura Bailey is a total hottie one of my favourites as well, though she hasn't been doing much as of late. I loved her Tohru in Fruits Basket and her Lust in FMA. The girl has range.

As for Chris and Greg, I'm definitely happy to see Greg again, and I have some good fodder for the fansub debate, so that'll be quite awesome. Chris was great as Kurono in Gantz, and a fairly good ADR director as well (see: Nerima Daikon Bros). I say it's good to have a sure-fire hit instead of bringing completely new people. At least we know for sure Greg will be wandering the halls again. I for one, am happy to have the chance to speak with him again.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anime RPG for 2009 *closed*

kevin_video - Sep 10, 2008

1 by kevin_video »»
Sep 10, 2008 10:04 AM

» What Are You Watching?

kevin_video - Jul 9, 2008

0 by kevin_video »»
Jul 9, 2008 5:29 PM

» No More Fansubs...So Says Greg Ayres

kevin_video - Apr 1, 2008

10 by kevin_video »»
Apr 20, 2008 10:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.