Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Yesterday, 4:20 PM
May 2024
After Playing the Game and watching the Anime (I promise I'll get to the manga eventually I'm reading so much stuff rn) I think I prefer the games version of events to the Animes. Adding Anne into the story earlier gives her alot more time to connect with the rest of the cast and gives everyone more of a reason to help her.

I also prefer the Mission where you steal the tank in the game version. The stealth mission into the military base was really fun and was alot more interesting then them just finding some lazy soldiers and getting the jump on them. The Inclusion of Rosetta and the other Generals of the forest land army also helps show off Annes connections to her people and how compassionate she really is, somthing I thought the anime version of the second half was lacking.

I do think the anime does a better Job of "show don't tell" for certain scenes though. Actually getting to see Muniels previous fights with Lillith and King lucifer really helps show of how pathetic he really is and I really like watching Muniel get the living shit beat out of him. I think the thing the anime does the best compared to the Game though is actually make thief feel like a useful member of the team. In the Anime he is their main driver and helps gather information multiple times but in the game, after stealing the supllies from Talbo he never really does anything else.

I loved each Version SO MUCH but the Video Game was just a little better in my opinion. Curious to hear which version other pepole prefer?
Today, 12:27 AM
Mar 2022
i haven’t played the game or watched the movie but the manga was significantly better than the series.

More topics from this board

» First 6 episodes have 20 minutes of new footage. Following 7 episodes are new material

Shining_Falcon - Mar 20

11 by Shining_Falcon »»
Oct 11, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Sand Land: The Series Episode 13 Discussion

deg - May 1

26 by ropiel »»
Sep 16, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Sand Land: The Series Episode 3 Discussion

deg - Mar 20

10 by Sr_Gus »»
Jul 15, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Sand Land: The Series Episode 1 Discussion

ryzxgum - Mar 20

13 by Sr_Gus »»
Jul 10, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Sand Land: The Series Episode 12 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

12 by Apratim »»
May 20, 10:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.