Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Yesterday, 1:39 AM
Apr 2021
The author must've just wanted to create a BL everyone can enjoy.That's what I thought after watching ep 3

Typically BL is something few people enjoy but when you convince the readers/watchers that the other person may look like a guy but is actually a girl, then that settles the problem.The author is writing BL romance and we the readers/watchers are thinking it's casual romance between a boy and a girl xD
Yesterday, 9:08 AM
Jul 2023
Mods, do your work please.
Yesterday, 9:44 AM
Oct 2020
this episode doesn't come out until Saturday
Yesterday, 11:45 AM
Dec 2022
Oreki_Houtaro24 said:
The author must've just wanted to create a BL everyone can enjoy.That's what I thought after watching ep 3

Typically BL is something few people enjoy but when you convince the readers/watchers that the other person may look like a guy but is actually a girl, then that settles the problem.The author is writing BL romance and we the readers/watchers are thinking it's casual romance between a boy and a girl xD

don't take out your hate on an anime that makes u wanna question your preference by saying this is BL intended
Clearly seeing the males u can pretty much relate to them right?Like how can a female be more handsome than him and make his heart move and how their female form they saw in mobile phones are mega cute?

clearly the females like their own male partners and same goes to the males liking them back

so I suggest don't categorise them like that

or do u need examples of animes with normal romance but has a genderbender them at first but changes back to original form when the love becomes concrete
3 hours ago
Jul 2020
I did not find ep3 , are u sure it is came out?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goukon ni Ittara Onna ga Inakatta Hanashi Episode 2 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Oct 11

20 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Goukon ni Ittara Onna ga Inakatta Hanashi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Sep 29

60 by ArbyMaster458 »»
Oct 13, 5:44 PM

» Reveals New PV

nirererin - Aug 9

2 by deadbilly »»
Sep 18, 4:33 AM

» More Info.

tsubasalover - Feb 25

2 by knktzvra »»
Mar 10, 1:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.