Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 12, 7:31 AM

Apr 2012
How can something this bad be so popular? I hate all the people who truly enjoy this :/

After 7 seasons, it's not established that quirkless people can actually fight on par with THE STRONGEST villain if only the put on a suit. What a lame cop-out decision by the author. Imagine how different EVERYTHING would have gone had other people, especially those elite soldiers, have had access to such suits. "But they weren't available back then", yeah, because the author said so. Wow. How effing bad.

This season ended on the lowest note ever, it couldn't get worse. Also Toga has no nipples.
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
Oct 12, 7:33 AM

Jan 2009
bleeding edge technology are rare since they are hard and expensive to produce

mass market is always about mass production on the cheap like when technology or production cost gets cheaper over time
Oct 12, 7:37 AM
Aug 2020
“I hate all the people who truly enjoy this” crazy work ๐Ÿ˜ญ it is NEVER this deep, I promise ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
Oct 12, 7:57 AM
May 2016
MyllerPhiem said:
How can something this bad be so popular? I hate all the people who truly enjoy this :/

After 7 seasons, it's not established that quirkless people can actually fight on par with THE STRONGEST villain if only the put on a suit. What a lame cop-out decision by the author. Imagine how different EVERYTHING would have gone had other people, especially those elite soldiers, have had access to such suits. "But they weren't available back then", yeah, because the author said so. Wow. How effing bad.

This season ended on the lowest note ever, it couldn't get worse. Also Toga has no nipples.

It is actually pretty realistic.
Firstly, the technology is expensive and as you could see in the anime, this tech is not needed against everyone, because most villains are weaker.
Secondly, if you mass produce something and you start distributing it, it is much more likely that villains try to steal it and then you have multiple villains with as strong powers as All for One.

So, from writing perspective, this was a really strong season. Currently it's among the best BnHA seasons.
Oct 12, 8:03 AM

Sep 2015
"How can something this bad be so popular? hate all the people who truly enjoy this :/"

Thanks. I hate you too.
Oct 12, 8:11 AM
Oct 2021
Bro what are you doing here? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Touch some grass & hate yourself ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oct 13, 10:59 PM
Apr 2020
Lol, what a dumb overstatement. Also we might as well through your argument against you; “anything you enjoy, we will hate you for it”
FatalGecko58Yesterday, 8:36 PM
Oct 13, 11:38 PM
Nov 2016
I did like this season quite a lot, it was much better than the manga since this arc in the manga wasn't that good, some episodes weren't that good but other episodes were pretty damn good and exceeded my expectations like episode 16 and 19 which I consider one of the best episodes of the entire franchise.

Toga having no nipples and apparently no pussy was a thing though, yeah, I hated that, how will she even reproduce and have babies? I guess killing her off is an option but man, at least give her nipples.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 12

129 by Fatephile »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5

153 by Undeadgirl »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21

82 by Undeadgirl »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14

86 by Undeadgirl »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 3

119 by JVskunkape »»
8 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.