Forum Settings
Forums
[Oshi No Ko]
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 10, 4:49 AM

Jul 2024
Do y’all think Aqua really cares for Akane and sees her as a nice person? I for one do because he wouldn’t distance himself from her if he didn’t care for her, but at the same time he used her, so I have no idea what’s going on in that guys mind. Y’all agree that she deserved better? I find her really cool and interesting.
Oct 10, 5:00 AM
Feb 2021
someguy said:
Do y’all think Aqua really cares for Akane and sees her as a nice person? I for one do because he wouldn’t distance himself from her if he didn’t care for her, but at the same time he used her, so I have no idea what’s going on in that guys mind. Y’all agree that she deserved better? I find her really cool and interesting.

I think Aqua cares for every person hes been close with. Yes he used her, but akane didn't care since he saved her life. also akane kinda knew everything what aqua was planning and still liked him so..
Oct 10, 5:04 AM

Jan 2021
It's quite simple: he cares for her but also values her skills, so he used her. However, because he cares for her, he feels a sense of guilt over using her, which eventually leads to him distancing himself from her.

How did she deserve better? To get more attention from him? Did you want Aqua to be her boyfriend? I think Aqua did the best for her in his way.
CielordOct 10, 5:38 AM
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Oct 10, 5:16 AM

Jul 2024
Reply to Cielord
It's quite simple: he cares for her but also values her skills, so he used her. However, because he cares for her, he feels a sense of guilt over using her, which eventually leads to him distancing himself from her.

How did she deserve better? To get more attention from him? Did you want Aqua to be her boyfriend? I think Aqua did the best for her in his way.
@Cielord no like, she didn’t deserve to be used like that imo, even if she knew about it all along. And in she did feel quite bad when they broke up didn’t she? But ye what you said makes a lot of sense too tho.
Oct 10, 5:26 AM

Jul 2020
For me, Aqua cares for everybody he loves I mean all you need is to read the latest chapter to see how much he cares for his peers but seeing people say Aqua is heartless sucks. I do agree that my glorious blue haired queen Akane deserved better and needs to end up with Aqua (im delusional)
At the end of the day, we all love watching trash.
Oct 10, 5:48 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to someguy
@Cielord no like, she didn’t deserve to be used like that imo, even if she knew about it all along. And in she did feel quite bad when they broke up didn’t she? But ye what you said makes a lot of sense too tho.
@someguy I half-agree. Using someone for a goal such as murder is immoral, especially when they are someone who loves you, and you take advantage of that love. But it's not like he outright forced her to do things she didn't want; Akane herself was ready to help him; in fact, she wanted him to rely on her more. Try to see it from Aqua's perspective—someone he wanted to kill since he was a child—who is responsible for the murder of his mother. Aren't you able to sympathize with him in the slightest, even with the more gray areas of his execution?
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Oct 10, 6:10 AM

Jul 2024
Cielord said:
@someguy I half-agree. Using someone for a goal such as murder is immoral, especially when they are someone who loves you, and you take advantage of that love. But it's not like he outright forced her to do things she didn't want; Akane herself was ready to help him; in fact, she wanted him to rely on her more. Try to see it from Aqua's perspective—someone he wanted to kill since he was a child—who is responsible for the murder of his mother. Aren't you able to sympathize with him in the slightest, even with the more gray areas of his execution?

Yes yes, Aqua is alr quite broken so it makes sense for him to use ppl like that, and he didn’t force Akane either. But unfortunately Akane did end up getting involved in allat.
Oct 10, 7:58 AM
Aug 2022
Is it really important bro?🌝
Oct 10, 9:53 AM

Jul 2024
Alitak said:
Is it really important bro?🌝

Nope, just a random question.
Oct 11, 5:02 AM
Jul 2022
someguy said:

Idk if I’m remembering correctly but didn’t he at one point say he’s been using everyone, it’s obviously not true that he doesn’t care for all of them
Oct 11, 5:07 AM

Jul 2024
Reply to manan_saini13
someguy said:

Idk if I’m remembering correctly but didn’t he at one point say he’s been using everyone, it’s obviously not true that he doesn’t care for all of them
@manan_saini13 I caught up with the manga, tho he’s using everyone he still cares for them

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 162 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ARK-13 - Sep 26

66 by Night181 »»
Yesterday, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Oshi no Ko Chapter 9 Discussion

Primo_Itoko - Jun 24, 2020

30 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 13, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Oshi no Ko Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2020

23 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 13, 8:50 AM

» Will be completed in 4 chapters

AkeZZZ - Oct 9

25 by T1t0 »»
Oct 11, 3:35 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 159 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ARK-13 - Aug 29

58 by SaltyCookie »»
Oct 10, 2:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.