Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 5, 10:33 PM
Apr 2021
To people who have read the manga or light novel, is the anime a better adaptation? I enjoyed the anime but was wondering why on MAL, the light novel has a slightly lower score than the anime, and the manga an even lower score.
Oct 5, 11:21 PM
Apr 2023
strang_theory said:
To people who have read the manga or light novel, is the anime a better adaptation? I enjoyed the anime but was wondering why on MAL, the light novel has a slightly lower score than the anime, and the manga an even lower score.

well to answer your question, Firstly the light novel and the manga had ony 100s of members not even reaching a thousand. And that's because the manga had only like 18 chapters at the time when the anime came out and the light novel was not even heard by that many people. The manga had a score of 6.00 and the light novel had a score of like 6.2 or something. I don't remember the exact number but both of them had not even reach a score of 7 and it only gain members and viewership after the anime started airing. I think the ranking is Anime, Light Novel and Manga. The art in the manga is not that good if I'm being Honest and feels like a gag manga art. And the light novel has only half canon and half filler chapters every volume. The filler chapters are made for book Walker exclusive. The anime is far more superior because of the great voice acting and the animation is also high quality and the choreography was very good. The body language the characters used in the anime is something you can't get in the light novel. The director did a very fantastic job at bringing the Light Novel to life.
Oct 6, 3:23 AM
Jan 2018
Light novels and mangas tend to always have a lower score than the anime. As more people watch anime
Oct 6, 7:56 AM
Sep 2022
Hickykissy said:
strang_theory said:

well to answer your question, Firstly the light novel and the manga had ony 100s of members not even reaching a thousand. And that's because the manga had only like 18 chapters at the time when the anime came out and the light novel was not even heard by that many people. The manga had a score of 6.00 and the light novel had a score of like 6.2 or something. I don't remember the exact number but both of them had not even reach a score of 7 and it only gain members and viewership after the anime started airing. I think the ranking is Anime, Light Novel and Manga. The art in the manga is not that good if I'm being Honest and feels like a gag manga art. And the light novel has only half canon and half filler chapters every volume. The filler chapters are made for book Walker exclusive. The anime is far more superior because of the great voice acting and the animation is also high quality and the choreography was very good. The body language the characters used in the anime is something you can't get in the light novel. The director did a very fantastic job at bringing the Light Novel to life.

Totally agree! I really loved the directing and VA-ing in this anime. I think it’s often overlooked in anime, but really good directing can really make a series that much better.
Oct 6, 10:16 AM
May 2024
Hickykissy said:
strang_theory said:

Bro said it 🫸🟥🟦🫷🙏🫴🟪
Oct 6, 2:46 PM
Apr 2021
Hickykissy said:
strang_theory said:

Just a perfect answer to this question
Oct 6, 3:33 PM
Nov 2021
Hickykissy said:
strang_theory said:

ah..looks like review. good job.
Oct 8, 4:57 AM
Jul 2021
Hickykissy said:
strang_theory said:

Wait. Bookwalker has exclusive extra stories??? I feel a touch robbed. Are they any good?
I read the first volume of the light novel and felt they did a couple scenes better and included more context for some of the plot points that I liked. But Yanami in the anime is peak.
Oct 11, 6:21 AM
Sep 2023
justhuman22 said:
Hickykissy said:

Wait. Bookwalker has exclusive extra stories??? I feel a touch robbed. Are they any good?
I read the first volume of the light novel and felt they did a couple scenes better and included more context for some of the plot points that I liked. But Yanami in the anime is peak.

After reading the first LN, I respectfully thought the opposite. I enjoyed the book, don’t get me wrong, but I thought the anime was very clever with the way it slightly changed some things.
Without referencing the light novel, some that come to mind are
Oct 13, 9:34 AM

Apr 2020
to answer your question

kAJU is more yandere and creepy in LNs, anime turned it more wholesome

More topics from this board

» Where to pick up on the LN?

Brittaman12 - Yesterday

3 by sg_epk_1048596 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 3

149 by BiobulletM »»
Yesterday, 2:02 PM

» Dub for Losing Heroines is real good

GagzxAizen - Sep 1

13 by BiobulletM »»
Yesterday, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 28

229 by PaintedlUniverse »»
Oct 14, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 13

212 by addictedtoliving »»
Oct 13, 2:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.