Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 3, 1:13 PM
Oct 2019
It looks like a painting coming to life with every episode thanks to CloverWorks. And in a good way. I'd certainly not have expected a story of a samurai who's a coward and it's somehow really enjoyable especially thanks to the visuals that seem to fit the weird yet charming story that can be really funny but also dark at times and the occasional gore doesn't feel out of place either. All in all, totally enjoying this one.
Oct 3, 1:45 PM
Jul 2020
Prfpnd_179 said:
It looks like a painting coming to life with every episode thanks to CloverWorks. And in a good way. I'd certainly not have expected a story of a samurai who's a coward and it's somehow really enjoyable especially thanks to the visuals that seem to fit the weird yet charming story that can be really funny but also dark at times and the occasional gore doesn't feel out of place either. All in all, totally enjoying this one.

i agree with you about the story and visuals being great, but i dont think its underrated
i mean is not super popular "mainstream type" but it is fairly rated for a new anime. I'm pretty sure it will become more popular with time, specially if there's an upcoming season 2
Oct 3, 1:59 PM
Jul 2024
im pretty sure in japan that this was one of the most popular anime there for summer. thats just what i heard though
Oct 3, 2:06 PM

Jan 2021
It's hard for me to call the visuals consistently great when the CG humans were so prevalent after episode 1. It had moments of gorgeous animation, certainly, but also moments of agony.
Oct 3, 2:28 PM
Oct 2019
juminx said:
Prfpnd_179 said:

i agree with you about the story and visuals being great, but i dont think its underrated
i mean is not super popular "mainstream type" but it is fairly rated for a new anime. I'm pretty sure it will become more popular with time, specially if there's an upcoming season 2

well I'm talking about MAL. many other animes had way more numbers than this despite the good ratings this one has. it's not underrated but unpopular
Oct 6, 12:13 AM
Oct 2015
Reply to Cyclox52
im pretty sure in japan that this was one of the most popular anime there for summer. thats just what i heard though
@Cyclox52 I hope so, some of its themes and story bits certainly felt like it was not directed to a western audience, so I'm glad there's a possibility of more to come.
Oct 6, 12:15 AM

Jan 2009
remember this animation producer usually his works are high quality https://myanimelist.net/people/62954/Shouta_Umehara
Oct 13, 5:40 AM
Jun 2009
Reply to Cyclox52
@Cyclox52

This is why
Oct 13, 6:00 AM
Jul 2024
Reply to mechian
@Cyclox52

This is why
@mechian you cant really blame them, honestly when he gets horny for battle the show gets 10 times better

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nige Jouzu no Wakagimi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 28

73 by saeran_choiiii »»
Oct 12, 8:35 AM

Poll: » Nige Jouzu no Wakagimi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14

59 by lordgaara »»
Oct 10, 7:12 PM

» Who is this for?

BiobulletM - Aug 9

37 by Sajonji »»
Oct 10, 1:06 AM

» [leak] season 2 is decided

deg - Oct 2

7 by KuroCiel »»
Oct 9, 11:24 AM

» 2nd Season Confirmed

Dbagas8 - Oct 6

6 by Dan_ALves »»
Oct 6, 11:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.