Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 10:06 PM

Mar 2022
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------

Mod edit: Title
-DxP-Oct 1, 5:03 AM
Oct 2, 8:37 PM
Jul 2022
Really fun read, nice and wholesome to see all the characters and the shinennegans they get into. But slowly but surely I feel the story is being built up in the background just like DAL.
We've now got more info on Ruri and Mushiki's family and a generally some more lore about the world. I'm still curious about Saika and Mushiki's relationship pre-story but that won't be revealed anytime soon imo tho I have some ideas.
Overall I really enjoyed the read. It's no masterpiece or has some deep philosophical themes, just enjoyable as it does what it sets out to do well.
Oct 2, 9:57 PM

Mar 2022
^^
I agree with the last part, When I first started reading that was what I expected and it still managed to be peak.
Out of the 3 volumes so far tho this is probably my least favorite, mainly with the fact of Ruri as a character, Her being the main side character for this volume was a bit annoying and I don't really like her how she is especially how she has a brother complex I don't mind them to much overall but I hate how even in a serious situation she doesn't wanna take the lead instead just blushes and goes crazy but she will get better with that I feel it. One thing that surprised me is how Clara abilitly really works to revive a mythical destruction factor it shows she has a high chance of being the final antagonist in this story. I also liked Ao her internal conflict was unique to this story since we haven't seen much of that other than other Saika.

Also thanks to the mod for fixing the title of this forum!!!
ChuckiemuffinOct 2, 10:01 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Anime adaptation good or bad idea

MysteryFan89 - Apr 6, 2023

3 by RobertBobert »»
Jun 19, 4:04 AM

» Ousama no Propose: Gokusai no Majo Volume 2 Discussion

genesisinfinity - Sep 10, 2023

1 by icefirestone23 »»
Sep 10, 2023 5:48 PM

Poll: » Ousama no Proposal: Gokusai no Majo Volume 1 Discussion

genesisinfinity - Oct 18, 2021

2 by icefirestone23 »»
Aug 30, 2023 10:47 AM

» Thoughts?

BlueWaze - Oct 26, 2021

3 by split09 »»
Jun 7, 2022 6:34 PM

» Need your help

Yubisoft - May 19, 2022

2 by Yubisoft »»
May 19, 2022 12:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.