Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 23, 2:20 AM
May 2024
Human life is fragile, even a simple fall or collision can cause significant damage to the body, resulting in death, even sunlight is enough to kill us by cancer . There is a restriction to evolution, we will be finished before leaving our solar system, we would get extinct before we reach an alien planet to sustain our life. Our species must deal with environmental degradation, resource completion and other existential threats. Before we travels the sheer distance between stars coupled with the energy requirements and biological constraints.

Imagine how far ahead we would have been if Albert Einstein, Newton, Stephen Hawking, Galilieo, Charles Darwin, Oppenheimer, Nikola tesla, plank, Schrodinger and every big scientist ever. Still existed

Now imagine, what if we became immune to deaths like cancer, diseases, starvation, accidents and a lot more at the cost of becoming ugly asf. We would be far ahead from where we currently are. This will also destroy the Beauty standards which are retarding the intelligence of our society. Not only will the intelligent being will have partial-immortality but we won't need oxygen to survive anymore and it will be lot easier to propagate in our universe.

Kenjaku is a highly intelligent being who has been preserving his life since last 1000 years. His motive to merge everyone with tengen doesn't make sense, since nobody is gaining anything from it. This idea is way too stupid for an intelligent curse living for 1000 years by changing human bodies, he has no reasons to hate on humans. Kenjaku is made out to be a smartass antagonist, simply wishing for destruction is a lame reasoning. His motive is to keep observing evolution. Fulfilling the curiosity of what lies in the future,
I'll change the concept of the merger. Instead of human merging with tengen, it would be humans merging with curses. They will turn into curses but their sanity will remain. Like the disaster curses
He will create a world where every human is a curse. my fanfic goes hand in hand with the reason why jogo teamed with kenjaku.
Jogo wanted to be equal with human.

"Jogo believed curses were the true humans and desired a world where his kind dominated the earth." ,
And this will be achieved by kenjaku and tengen since he is like a curse spirit who merges with humans. And also the fact that he consumed mahito. This would have been a really good foreshadowing.

If human turn into curses, they will be able to avoid extinction since evolution will occur very quickly

Kenjaku will witness the evolution of mankind. Wouldn't it be cool to watch something like end of evangelion happening in jujutsu kaisen. This plot will also allow the merger arc to happen, every normal human across the globe will turn into cursed spirits except the main cast since they are sorcerers. Imagine this

but MAPPA animating it. And the aim of the cast of this arc will be to turn curses back into humans.

This sounds way cooler in my head, unfortunately I'm not a good writer. So I'm not able to entirely express my thinking
Give me your thoughts, I'm open to criticism and would like to hear other's opinion about it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 271 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

deg - Sep 26

207 by Your_Average_Guy »»
Oct 12, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 269 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ryzxgum - Sep 11

64 by Your_Average_Guy »»
Oct 12, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 265 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 31

72 by Your_Average_Guy »»
Oct 12, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 156 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 27, 2021

35 by BaciHoplatan31 »»
Oct 12, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 236 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Sep 19, 2023

409 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 11, 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.