Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 14, 2:50 PM
Jul 2023
When will they both crank up the heat and do something? Starting to get bored of them both running off and blushing into a corner.
Sep 14, 4:37 PM
Dec 2022
It's adorable and funny watching them do that. As long as they're, in a way, aware of how they feel about each other, I don't mind. I believe the confession is nearing.
Sep 15, 1:27 AM
Oct 2023
CheliosX said:
It's adorable and funny watching them do that. As long as they're, in a way, aware of how they feel about each other, I don't mind. I believe the confession is nearing.

yep. I like the way things are going. after all there can be nothing more boring than the story of a successful couple
Sep 15, 1:44 AM
Dec 2022
damnit_tomioka said:
CheliosX said:

yep. I like the way things are going. after all there can be nothing more boring than the story of a successful couple

Yes, you're so so so right. Both of them have a lot of growing to do after all.
Sep 19, 7:33 AM
Oct 2023
CheliosX said:
damnit_tomioka said:

Yes, you're so so so right. Both of them have a lot of growing to do after all.

yeah. i am looking forward to more embarrassing moments, hot ones, romantic ones and aaarrghhhh there can be so much to be looking forward to..🫠

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakunaru Ue wa Chapter 1 Discussion

Phloup - Apr 20, 2023

7 by SteelingMax »»
Jun 14, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Kakunaru Ue wa Chapter 2 Discussion

Karva1 - Apr 17

0 by Karva1 »»
Apr 17, 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.