Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 10, 2010 5:59 AM

Jun 2009
I'm gonna try to put updates inhere for the new anime. We'll see how well that works out.
Well one thing I've learned from this experience, is that a princess is still a princesss even when she is naked.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 10, 2010 6:02 AM

Jun 2009
Here are a couple of pics that were recently added to the Togainu tv site. I think they look pretty good. I'm getting excited all over again

Well one thing I've learned from this experience, is that a princess is still a princesss even when she is naked.

Aug 28, 2010 3:25 AM

Jun 2009
Thanks to our neighbor the Togainu No Chi Fanclub for this tidbit of news. The Togainu anime officially begins airing Oct 7th. Hell yeah!

Oct 2, 2010 3:20 AM

Jun 2009
Holy Crap! 6d 5h 55m 35s to go!

Oct 7, 2010 5:35 AM

Jun 2009
I am sooo excited. If my addition is correct by the time I get off work today Togainu is going to have aired! Hell yeah!

Oct 10, 2010 3:31 PM

Mar 2010
I saw it a couple days ago and all I can say is..
This anime is made of awesomeness. <33

I already postet my opinion about it in the Discuss-Thread.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=264943&show=40

Can't wait till the next episode. = w =

Oct 10, 2010 3:42 PM

Jun 2009
I watched too. I was so excited I watched it raw as soon as I could. :D Now I've watched it subbed, and I'm pretty amped for the next episode. I can't wait to see how the next characters are introduced, since the order of events is sooo different from the manga. I hope it gets so good that we just can't take it!

Oct 10, 2010 6:18 PM

Mar 2010
I'm excited if Rin is in the next episode. :D
I'm soo hoping for some RinxAkira in the anime.. Even if it's just some very little fanservice. They are my fav. couple in the whole show. ♥
Akira is so smexy & Rin is so.. shota. > //// <

I laughed so hard at those one szene with the policemen ''Can't you don't just talk here?'' and Akira is like ''What if there's something I want to do, that I can't do here?''
My gooosh. ~ Akira's the best. - No doubt. ♥ :D
lunix3Oct 10, 2010 7:09 PM

Oct 10, 2010 6:35 PM

Jun 2009

That made me laugh sooo... hard, especially the look on Keisuke's face as he's all like 'Aki do you even know what you just implied.....wait I don't even know what you implied!' Awesome face there.

I love AkiRin too. Soo cute......and as for the next Ep I'm totally looking forward to Motomi getting animated <3 He's my absolute overall fave...... maybe I should make him a fanclub.......
I won't be fooled by a mere 3-d girl!!!

Oct 10, 2010 7:25 PM

Mar 2010
Yeah.. His face. Aww.. <3
And when Akira put his arm around Keisukes shoulder.. Love. :D
That made me giggle so loud. Haha. ;3

Yeah.. Motomi is really adorable.. with his two-day-old beard. ;3

And I'm also excited about Kau-chan. > //// <
I love him soo much. He is so sweet & cute. <3
I would adopt him immediately.. :D

My gosh.. ~ I would love to see my parents face if I brought a white-haired slave dog home. XD
Why not ? Haha. :'D

Oct 10, 2010 7:49 PM

Jun 2009
My parents would kill me. I mean seriously I thought my mom was going to kill me over a sexy pillow. A dogboy slave...Instant death! Sometimes the price is worth the fun though, ne?

As far as the scene outside the apartment goes. I thought that was waaay cute. It also gives me a little hope for the shounen-ai aspects of this show. I'm a big fan of Motomi, and can't wait for him to come in. however my absolute favorite match for Aki is Rin. So lets hope together for some AkiRin action:D

Can't wait for the next episode!

Oct 10, 2010 7:51 PM

Jun 2009
Arrrrgggghhhh MAL what the heck are you donig to my posts?!?

Sorry bout that my posts are disappearing reapearing magic tricks.....

Oct 11, 2010 5:12 AM

Mar 2010
Uhh.. Seems like we are all AkixRin supporter. :D
I thought it seemed like the most of the Tnc-Fangirls are Akira x Shiki Fans, but maybe I was mistaken..

I really like Shiki, but I'm always aginst the main couple in animes/games.. The supporing charas always seem more interesting to me. Just like my beloved Rin. <3

Oct 11, 2010 6:24 AM

Jun 2009
I think the majority are rooting for Shiki, but I know there are a couple people out there that are rooting for Rin. for a long time he was my fave Togainu character. Now he is number 2, right behind Aki. I love them both, and even more so I love them together.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Club Cards! ~Now Open~

Antigone - May 9, 2010

8 by StarlightZero »»
Jan 18, 2012 9:25 PM

Sticky: » Super Duper Limited Edition Cards! *CLOSED*

Antigone - Sep 24, 2010

3 by Kazamir »»
Sep 30, 2010 4:24 PM

» Let's talk about Akira!

Antigone - May 9, 2010

0 by Antigone »»
May 9, 2010 6:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.