Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2010 8:02 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The bit with Riku and Rimu killing themselves transforming while Kanon watches while knowing all along what they were doing, was funny.
Jun 10, 2010 6:17 AM
Jun 2008
Since Kanon is always(not always) with them,they should just reveal the secret to Kanon already.....

This episode shows how useless the leadership that Kanon posses....
Lack of cheering
Lack of intellectual
Lack of decision making
but she seem to act like a leader,.....forcefully
In the end I still don't get what Hattori family trying to achieve by proposing this hug hug project.......getting people to know Animal?? Does that means they will be less resistance when Hattori trying to transform them into Animal.
Mikogami family want every human's heart turn into Animal to understand the Nature
Hattori family want every Human turn into Animal to understand the Nature
I might change my mind if this episode progress but until then,this is my thought ^^

i felt that the whole MAL, only you and me reading this forum post.....
people(foreigner) who understand Japaneses think this Anime is too childish??
(sigh)
MorningGloryJun 10, 2010 6:27 AM
Jun 10, 2010 1:45 PM

Nov 2008
"i felt that the whole MAL, only you and me reading this forum post.....
people(foreigner) who understand Japaneses think this Anime is too childish??"

LOL.... I'm Canadian. I just happen to have learned Japanese (along with a number of other languages) and I like anime.

I think that this series is unnoticed because it is original and there was no manga to prepare fans for it. (I believe that a manga is now being published for it, but after the anime.)

It also isn't a tradional mahou shoujo anime, so many fans don't know what to expect. In ways I am reminded of Saint October in that Saint October was also an original anime, and it didn't fall clearly into any regular classification.

As far as the plot goes, I expect the two families to eventually get together to fight against the other threat - whether it is really from aliens or not. The two families have too much in common. That's unless the two mother's have too large a greivence against each other.
Jun 10, 2010 4:56 PM
Jun 2008
Hhahah
We will see about that ^^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu Episode 6 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

2 by Daviljoe193 »»
Sep 2, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu Episode 4 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 26, 2009

7 by Daviljoe193 »»
Aug 31, 10:25 PM

Poll: » Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 5, 2009

21 by Daviljoe193 »»
Aug 31, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Anyamal Tantei Kiruminzoo Episode 50 Discussion

dbaranyi - Sep 24, 2010

4 by NekoSukii »»
May 1, 7:34 AM

Poll: » Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzoo Episode 8 Discussion

dbaranyi - Nov 24, 2009

2 by Netsuho »»
Aug 18, 2022 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.