Forum Settings
Forums

North American Anime & Manga Releases for September

New
Sep 3, 7:56 AM
News Team
Demon Spawn

Apr 2017
Here are the North American anime, manga, and light novel releases for September.

Week 1: September 3 - 9

Anime Releases
Kanojo, Okarishimasu 3rd Season (Rent-a-Girlfriend Season 3) Blu-ray
Un-Go Complete Collection Blu-ray

Manga Releases
3 Partner Hajimemashita!! (We Started a Threesome!!) Vol.3
25-ji, Akasaka de (At 25:00 in Akasaka) Vol.1
Akatsuki no Yona (Yona of the Dawn) Vol.42
Ayakashi Triangle Vol.11
Boukenka ni Narou!: Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku (Call to Adventure! Defeating Dungeons with a Skill Board) Vol.8
Chainsaw Man Vol.16
Dark Gathering Vol.9
Douse, Koishite Shimaunda. (Anyway, I'm Falling in Love with You.) Vol.4
Douse Suterareru no kara, Saigo ni Suki ni Sasete Itadakimasu (Before You Discard Me, I Shall Have My Way with You) Vol.2
Futari no Konyakusha ni Dekiai sarete (Loved by Two Fiancés) Vol.1
Hayaku Shitai Futari (Let's Do It Already!) Vol.2
Hibi Chouchou (Like a Butterfly) Vol.8
Imouto ni Konyakusha wo Toraretara, Kemono na Ouji ni Kyuukon Saremashita: Matatabi toshite Dekiai saretemasu (My Sister Took My Fiancé and Now I'm Being Courted by a Beastly Prince) Vol.2
Initial D Omnibus 3 [incl. Vol.5-6]
Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. (My Clueless First Friend) Vol.7
Kagen no Tsuki (Last Quarter) Vol.1
Kanojo, Okarishimasu (Rent-A-Girlfriend) Vol.26
Kijin Gentoushou (Sword of the Demon Hunter: Kijin Gentoushou) Vol.5
Koisuru Gokudou Oniisan (Mobsters in Love) Vol.2
Konyaku Haki sareta Reijou wo Hirotta Ore ga, Ikenai Koto wo Oshiekomu: Oishii Mono wo Tabesasete Oshare wo Sasete, Sekaiichi Shiawase na Shoujo ni Produce! (I'm Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness: I'll Spoil Her with Delicacies and Style to Make Her the Happiest Woman in the World!) Vol.7
Kusuriya no Hitorigoto (The Apothecary Diaries) Vol.12
Kyonyuu Suki nanoni BL-kai ni Tensei shimashita (I Got Reincarnated in a (BL) World of Big (Man) Boobs) Vol.2
Kyuutei Madoushi Minarai wo Yamete, Mahou Item Shokunin ni Narimasu (I Quit My Apprenticeship as a Royal Court Wizard to Become a Magic Item Craftswoman) Vol.1
Mashle (Mashle: Magic and Muscles) Vol.17
Medalist Vol.4
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji (Wolf Girl and Black Prince) Vol.9
Origin Vol.6
Raise wa Tanin ga Ii (Yakuza Fiancé: Raise wa Tanin ga Ii) Vol.8
Sakamoto Days Vol.13
Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari (Smoking Behind the Supermarket with You) Vol.3
Tensei shitara Dragon no Tamago datta: Ibara no Dragon Road (Reincarnated as a Dragon Hatchling) Vol.6
Unmei no Koibito wa Kigentsuki (True Love Fades Away When the Contract Ends) Vol.2
Vinland Saga Deluxe Vol.4
Yoku Wakaranai keredo Isekai ni Tensei shiteita you desu (This Is Screwed Up, but I Was Reincarnated as a GIRL in Another World!) Vol.13
Lout of Count's Family Vol.1 [Light Novel]

Digital Releases
Adou (A-DO) Vol.4
Blue Lock Vol.27
Boku no Okusan wa Chotto Kowai (My Wife Is a Little Intimidating) Vol.9
Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru (Even Given the Worthless "Appraiser" Class, I'm Actually the Strongest) Vol.11
Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai (A Condition Called Love) Vol.15
Life Vol.18
Sayabito: Sword of Destiny Vol.4
Shangri-La Frontier: Kusoge Hunter, Kamige ni Idoman to su (Shangri-La Frontier) Vol.17
Yaiteru Futari (How to Grill Our Love) Vol.10
Higeki no Heroine Buru Imouto no Sei de Konyaku Haki shita no desu ga, Nazeka Seigikan no Tsuyoi Outaishi ni Karamareru You ni Narimashita (I Abandoned My Engagement Because My Sister Is a Tragic Heroine, but Somehow I Became Entangled with a Righteous Prince) Vol.1 [Light Novel]
Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai (Reborn as a Space Mercenary: I Woke Up Piloting the Strongest Starship!) Vol.10 [Light Novel]

Week 2: September 10 - 16

Anime Releases
Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury) Blu-ray [SteelBook]
Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 (Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury Season 2) Blu-ray [SteelBook]
Naruto: Shippuuden (Naruto Shippuden) Set 4 Blu-ray [incl. episodes 83-110]
Spy Kyoushitsu [incl. 2nd Season] (Spy Classroom) Complete Collection Blu-ray
Trigun Stampede Complete Series Blu-ray
Trigun Stampede Complete Series Blu-ray + DVD [Limited Edition]

Manga Releases
Atsumare Doubutsu no Mori: Mujintou Diary (Animal Crossing: New Horizons) Vol.7
Bungou Stray Dogs: Dazai, Chuuya, Juugosai (Bungo Stray Dogs: Dazai, Chuuya, Age Fifteen) Vol.2
Cantarella: Ao no Dokuyaku (Hatsune Miku: Cantarella - Poison of Blue)
Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest Vol.16
Gekkakoku Kiiden (The Eccentric Doctor of the Moon Flower Kingdom) Vol.7
Helck Vol.11
Hokkaido no Geneki Hunter ga Isekai ni Hourikomaretemita: Elf Yome to Meguru Isekai Shuryou Life (Hunting in Another World With My Elf Wife) Vol.5
Isekai Neko to Fukigen na Majo (A Cat from Our World and the Forgotten Witch) Vol.3
Kei x Yaku: Abunai Aibou (Kei x Yaku: Bound by Law) Vol.3
Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo (The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You) Vol.11
Last Game Vol.6
Mao Vol.18
Maou Heika no Osouji-gakari (His Majesty the Demon King's Housekeeper) Vol.7
Mo Dao Zu Shi (Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation) Vol.7
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (Monster Musume: Everyday Life With Monster Girls) Vol.17
Mushoku Tensei: Roxy datte Honki desu (Mushoku Tensei: Roxy Gets Serious) Vol.12
Naruto: Sasuke Retsuden - Uchiha no Matsuei to Tenkyuu no Hoshikuzu (Naruto: Sasuke's Story - The Uchiha and the Heavenly Stardust: The Manga) Vol.2
Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha (The Unwanted Undead Adventurer) Vol.10
Online Game Nakama to Sashi Off shitara Shokuba no Oni Joushi ga Kita (Turns Out My Online Friend is My Real-Life Boss!) Vol.2
Otonari Complex Vol.1
Perfect Buddy Vol.1
Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja: Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sarani Tsuyokunaru Tame ni Tensei Shimashita (The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest) Vol.20
Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid (The Duke of Death and his Maid) Vol.14
Shiro Majutsushi wa Yuusha no Level wo Agetakunai (The White Mage Doesn't Want to Raise the Hero's Level) Vol.3
Shojo Koi.: Shojo no Shouko-san (Virgin Love) Vol.4
Sousou no Frieren (Frieren: Beyond Journey's End) Vol.11
Takara no Vidro (Takara's Treasure)
Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari: Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story @comic (Tearmoon Empire) Vol.5
Tokyo Aliens Vol.7
Tonikaku Kawaii (Fly Me to the Moon) Vol.25
Toumei Otoko to Ningen Onna: Sonouchi Fuufu ni Naru Futari (The Invisible Man and His Soon-to-Be Wife) Vol.4
Yajin Tensei (Karate Survivor in Another World) Vol.6
Yankee-kun to Hakujou Girl (Love's in Sight!) Vol.8
Yofukashi no Uta (Call of the Night) Vol.17
Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen (Ascendance of a Bookworm: I'll do Anything to Become a Librarian!) Vol.26 [Light Novel]
Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. (In Another World with My Smartphone) Vol.28 [Light Novel]
Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja (She Professed Herself Pupil of the Wise Man) Vol.11 [Light Novel]
Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Nai jan, Muri Muri! (※Muri ja Nakatta!?) (There's No Freaking Way I'll be Your Lover! Unless…) Vol.5 [Light Novel]

Digital Releases
Gang King Vol.21
Hoshifuru Oukoku no Nina (Nina the Starry Bride) Vol.13
Kono Sekai wa Fukanzen Sugiru (Quality Assurance in Another World) Vol.11
Manshuu Ahen Squad (Manchuria Opium Squad) Vol.1
Shoukoku no Altair (Altair: A Record of Battles) Vol.26
Tokyo Tarareba Musume Season 2 (Tokyo Tarareba Girls Returns 2) Vol.3
Unmei no Hito ni Deau Hanashi (How I Met My Soulmate) Vol.4
Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made (Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything With Low-Level Spells) Vol.11 [Light Novel]
Majo to Youhei (Witch and Mercenary) Vol.1 [Light Novel]
Mimoza no Kokuhaku (The Mimosa Confessions) Vol.2 [Light Novel]

Week 3: September 17 - 23

Anime Releases
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 2 (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean Part 2) Blu-ray [Limited Edition]
Paripi Koumei (Ya Boy Kongming!) Blu-ray Premium Box Set
Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi (The Great Cleric) Complete Season Blu-ray
Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Movie: Guren no Kizuna-hen (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: The Movie - Scarlet Bond) Blu-ray

Manga Releases
#DRCL Midnight Children Vol.3
30-sai made Doutei dato Mahoutsukai ni Nareru Rashii (Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!) Vol.12
Akarui Kioku Soushitsu (Cheerful Amnesia) Vol.4
Amaesasete Hinamori-san! (Spoil Me Plzzz, Hinamori-san!) Vol.1
BLOOD BLADE Vol.3
Chikan Saresou ni Natteiru S-kyuu Bishoujo wo Tasuketara Tonari no Seki no Osananajimi datta (The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend) Vol.7
Chi no Wadachi (Blood on the Tracks) Vol.17
Chitose-kun wa Ramune Bin no Naka (Chitose Is in the Ramune Bottle) Vol.6.5
Choujin X Vol.7
Dark Moon: The Blood Altar Vol.4
Dead Mount Death Play Vol.12
Detroit: Become Human - Tokyo Stories Vol.1
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka: Memoria Freese - Seiya no Träumerei (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Memoria Freese) Vol.3
Dungeon no Naka no Hito (Dungeon People) Vol.4
Enen no Shouboutai (Fire Force) Omnibus 12 [incl. Vol.33-34]
Eris no Seihai (The Holy Grail of Eris) Vol.8
Finding Camellia Vol.1
Fool Night Vol.2
Fukafuka Dungeon Kouryakuki: Ore no Isekai Tensei Boukentan (Into the Deepest, Most Unknowable Dungeon) Vol.9
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun) Vol.15
Goblin Slayer Gaiden: Year One (Goblin Slayer Side Story: Year One) Vol.11
Haikyuu!! (Haikyu!!) 3-in-1 Edition Vol.2 [incl. Vol.4-6]
Hatsukoi Note Vol.1
Haru no Arashi to Monster (Spring Storm and Monster) Vol.1
Higeki no Heroine Buru Imouto no Sei de Konyaku Haki shita no desu ga, Nazeka Seigikan no Tsuyoi Outaishi ni Karamareru You ni Narimashita (I Abandoned My Engagement Because My Sister Is a Tragic Heroine, but Somehow I Became Entangled with a Righteous Prince) Vol.1
Houkago no Etude (After School Etude) Vol.1
Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun (Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun) Vol.20
Josou shite Off-kai ni Sanka shitemita. (I Cross-Dressed for the IRL Meetup) Vol.1
Jungle Juice Vol.5
Kakegurui (Kakegurui: Compulsive Gambler) Vol.17
Kamisama ga Machigaeru (God Bless the Mistaken) Vol.3
Katainaka no Ossan, Kensei ni Naru: Tada no Inaka no Kenjutsu Shihan Datta noni, Taisei shita Deshi-tachi ga Ore wo Houttekurenai Ken (From Old Country Bumpkin to Master Swordsman: My Hotshot Disciples Are All Grown Up Now, and They Won't Leave Me Alone) Vol.1
Kemono Joushi ni Jitsu wa Mitomerareteita Hanashi (Me and My Beast Boss) Vol.3
Kimi ga Shine: Tasuuketsu Death Game (Your Turn to Die: Majority Vote Death Game) Vol.5
Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (Insomniacs After School) Vol.7
Kowloon Generic Romance Vol.8
Kuro no Shoukanshi (Black Summoner) Vol.3
Lonely Girl ni Sakaraenai (I Can't Say No to the Lonely Girl) Vol.4
Mahou Sekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu (I Want to Be a Receptionist in This Magical World) Vol.5
Murciélago Vol.24
Not-Sew-Wicked-Stepmom Vol.5
Obey Me! The Comic Vol.3
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint Vol.4
Oneesama to Watashi: Ojousama ga Isekai Tensei (Sister and Giant: A Young Lady Is Reborn in Another World) Vol.2
Oukoku Monogatari (Tales of the Kingdom) Vol.5
Pink to Habanero (Pink & Habanero) Vol.1
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu: Dai-4 Shou - Seiiki to Gouyoku no Majo (Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Chapter 4: The Sanctuary and the Witch of Greed) Vol.8
Saikin Yatotta Maid ga Ayashii (The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious) Vol.7
Seibetsu "Mona Lisa" no Kimi e. (Just Like Mona Lisa) Vol.2
Shadows House Vol.7
Shiunji-ke no Kodomotachi (The Shiunji Family Children) Vol.2
Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road (The Executioner and Her Way of Life) Vol.5
Silent Witch: Chinmoku no Majo no Kakushigoto (Secrets of the Silent Witch) Vol.3
Sugar Apple Fairy Tale Vol.3
Tank Chair Vol.1
Tasogare Out Focus: Long Take (Twilight Out of Focus: Long Take) Vol.1
The Remarried Empress Vol.8
The Uncanny Counter Vol.3
Tokyo Higoro (Tokyo These Days) Vol.3
Tomb Raider King Vol.8
Tougen Anki (Tougen Anki: Dark Demon of Paradise) Vol.1
Trillion Game Vol.1
Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet Vol.8
Watashi wo Tabetai, Hitodenashi (This Monster Wants to Eat Me) Vol.2
Akuyaku Reijou nanode Last Boss wo Kattemimashita (I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss) Vol.9 [Light Novel]
Amalgam Hound: Sousakyoku Keijibu Tokusouhan (Amalgam Hound: Investigation Bureau Criminal Division Special Unit) Vol.2 [Light Novel]
Kami wa Game ni Ueteiru. (Gods' Games We Play) Vol.3 [Light Novel]
Ningen Fushin no Boukensha-tachi ga Sekai wo Sukuu you desu (Apparently, Disillusioned Adventurers Will Save the World) Vol.5 [Light Novel]
Online! (Online! The Unbeatable Game) Vol.4 [Light Novel]
Replica datte, Koi wo Suru. (Even a Replica Can Fall in Love) Vol.1 [Light Novel]
Shinyaku Toaru Majutsu no Index (A Certain Magical Index NT) Vol.3 [Light Novel]
Spy Kyoushitsu (Spy Classroom) Vol.8 [Light Novel]
Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru (The Princess of Convenient Plot Devices) Vol.6 [Light Novel]
Yuusha Shoukougun (Hero Sydrome) Vol.1 [Light Novel]

Digital Releases
Dorondororon Vol.1-5
Hoozuki no Reitetsu (Hozuki's Coolheadedness) Vol.22
Imamade Ichido mo Onnaatsukai sareta Koto ga Nai Onna Kishi wo Onnaatsukai suru Manga (How to Treat a Lady Knight Right) Vol.7
Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga (We're New at This) Vol.17
Paripi Koumei (Ya Boy Kongming!) Vol.17
Uchi no Shishou wa Shippo ga Nai (My Master Has No Tail) Vol.12
Gendai Shakai de Otome Game no Akuyaku Reijou wo Suru no wa Chotto Taihen (Modern Villainess: It’s Not Easy Building a Corporate Empire Before the Crash) Vol.5 [Light Novel]
Koukyuu no Karasu (Raven of the Inner Palace) Vol.7 [Light Novel]
Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei: Seisankei Majutsu de Na mo Naki Mura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni (Easygoing Territory Defense by the Optimistic Lord: Production Magic Turns a Nameless Village into the Strongest Fortified City) Vol.3 [Light Novel]

Week 4: September 24 - 30

Anime Releases
Great Teacher Onizuka Complete Collection Blu-ray
Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e (To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts) Blu-ray
Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! 2nd Season (The Eminence in Shadow Season 2) Complete Collection Blu-ray
Kidou Senshi Gundam: Cucuruz Doan no Shima (Mobile Suit Gundam: Cucuruz Doan's Island) Blu-ray
Macross Plus [incl. Movie, and OVA] Blu-ray [Ultimate Edition]
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou [incl. OVA] (Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls) Complete Collection Blu-ray
Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu (Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Season 2) Blu-ray + DVD
Ousama Ranking: Yuuki no Takarabako (Ranking of Kings: The Treasure Chest of Courage) Blu-ray + DVD

Manga Releases
Adou (A-DO) Vol.4
Barbarities Vol.4
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card-hen (Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card) Vol.15
Dekiru Neko wa Kyou mo Yuuutsu (The Masterful Cat Is Depressed Again Today) Vol.8
Dinosan (Dinosaurs Sanctuary) Vol.5
Gabriel DropOut Vol.14
Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star) Vol.14
Hoshifuru Oukoku no Nina (Nina the Starry Bride) Vol.6
Ikemen Girl to Hakoiri Musume (Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl) Complete Manga Collection
Isekai demo Fuuzokujou Yattemita (Call Girl in Another World) Vol.8
JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean) Vol.6
Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari (Tales of Wedding Rings) Vol.14
Kyou wa Kanojo ga Inai kara (My Girlfriend's Not Here Today) Vol.2
Mukuchi na Koushaku Reijou to Reitetsu na Koutei: Zensei Hirotta Kodomo ga Koutei ni Natteimashita (The Boy I Loved Became the Jaded Emperor) Vol.1
Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi (The Great Cleric) Vol.11
Soul Eater The Perfect Edition Vol.16
Suzume no Tojimari (Suzume) Vol.1
Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru: Jakushou Ryouchi wo Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai wo Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta (As a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I'll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World) Vol.12
Unmei no Hito ni Deau Hanashi (How I Met My Soulmate) Vol.4
Who Made Me a Princess Vol.7
Zelda no Densetsu: Twilight Princess (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess) Complete Box Set
Zettai ni Hatarakitakunai Dungeon Master ga Damin wo Musaboru made (Lazy Dungeon Master) Vol.9
86: Alter Vol.1 [Light Novel]
Ano Otome Game wa Oretachi ni Kibishii Sekai desu (Trapped in a Dating Sim: Otome Games Are Tough For Us, Too!) Vol.2 [Light Novel]
Chikan Saresou ni Natteiru S-kyuu Bishoujo wo Tasuketara Tonari no Seki no Osananajimi datta (The Girl I Saved on the Train Turned Out to Be My Childhood Friend) Vol.7 [Light Novel]
Higeki no Genkyou to Naru Saikyou Gedou Last Boss Joou wa Tami no Tame ni Tsukushimasu. (The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior) Vol.7 [Light Novel]
Kohaku no Aki, 0-byou no Tabi (An Autumn in Amber, a Zero-Second Journey) [Light Novel]
Magical★Explorer: Eroge no Yuujin Kyara ni Tensei shita kedo, Game Chishiki Tsukatte Jiyuu ni Ikiru (Magical Explorer: Reborn as a Side Character in a Fantasy Dating Sim) Vol.8 [Light Novel]
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (The Irregular at Magic High School) Vol.23 [Light Novel]
Qiang Jin Jiu (Ballad of Sword and Wine) Vol.2 [Light Novel]
Ryuugoroshi no Brunhild (Brunhild the Dragonslayer) [Light Novel]
Sha Po Lang (Stars of Chaos) Vol.4 [Light Novel]
Tefuda ga Oome no Victoria (Victoria of Many Faces) Vol.1 [Light Novel]

Digital Releases
Days Vol.43
Gamaran: Shura Vol.24
Kakkou no Iinazuke (A Couple of Cuckoos) Vol.19
Kemono no Souja (The Beast Player) Vol.4
Mariage: Kami no Shizuku Saishuushou (Drops of God: Mariage) Vol.8
My Home Hero Vol.18
Ninja to Gokudou (Ninja vs. Gokudo) Vol.3
Nue no Onmyouji (Nue's Exorcist) Vol.2
Seija Musou: Salaryman, Isekai de Ikinokoru Tame ni Ayumu Michi (The Great Cleric) Vol.13
Shin no Seijo de Aru Watashi wa Tsuihou saremashita. Dakara Kono Kuni wa Mou Owari desu (Because I, the True Saint, Was Banished, That Country Is Done For!) Vol.5
Sono Otoko Fushidara ni Tsuki (That Beauty Is a Tramp) Vol.2
Akuyaku Reijou to Kichiku Kishi (The Villainess and the Demon Knight) Vol.1 [Light Novel]

← August 2024

Source: Amazon, Crunchyroll, Denpa, J-Novel Club, Kodansha USA, RightStuf, Sentai Filmworks, Seven Seas Entertainment, Square Enix Manga & Books, Tokyopop, Viz Media, Yen Press
AiimeeSep 3, 8:08 AM

More topics from this board

» TOHO Acquires GKIDS, Expanding Global Animation Influence

Vindstot - Yesterday

17 by perseii »»
6 seconds ago

» Voice Actress Sora Tokui Announces Marriage

Vindstot - Sep 30

17 by ustockmar »»
20 minutes ago

» 'Boku no Hero Academia' Final Season Announced for 2025

Nioxys - Oct 12

29 by irohiro »»
3 hours ago

» 'Sakamoto Days' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

1 by thebrentinator24 »»
Yesterday, 5:33 PM

» 'Ishura' 2nd Season Announces More Cast [Update 10/15]

DatRandomDude - Oct 8

1 by DatRandomDude »»
Yesterday, 11:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.