Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 5:23 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Ohh interesting, Iroha has a difficult talking to people because she wants to be able to put her feelings into words, but she can't find the right words that would do justice to conveying all that she feels. I like how Akutsu is very honest, saying that he doesn't know how that is for Iroha, but he wants to understand. And the only way to do that is if Iroha speaks to him (and anyone else that she wants to reach). Igarashi seems like she'll be Iroha's first female friend! I always love seeing how Sakisaka's MCs become friends with other classmates, but particularly the female-female and male-male friendship dynamics.

Looking forward to Iroha's growth ^^

Also, love that Akutsu casually saying everything she does is cute (I agree!) and teasing her about how he got conceited thinking she wanted to hang out with more. It's definitely fun to see Iroha's range of expressions, haha.
Sep 2, 2:45 AM

Oct 2016
I like that one. I am indeed simple person, Io Sakisaka always got me.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yume ka Utsutsu ka Chapter 4 Discussion

tingy - Oct 1

0 by tingy »»
Oct 1, 1:01 AM

Poll: » Yume ka Utsutsu ka Chapter 1 Discussion

Luiere - Jun 19

4 by mechautena »»
Sep 16, 5:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.