Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 1, 4:56 AM

Nov 2021
I don't understand the ending... They are not together at the end right???
And I don't understand is half vampire lives the same time as normal humans or they live around the same time as vampires?

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Sep 1, 5:06 AM
Jan 2024
neel_senpai said:
And I don't understand is half vampire lives the same time as normal humans or they live around the same time as vampires?

half vampire just have their powers but not his immortality. Kou and nazuna didn't end together cause of the fear of nazuna die, cause both them like each other
Sep 1, 5:53 AM

Nov 2021
murilo6969 said:
neel_senpai said:

half vampire just have their powers but not his immortality. Kou and nazuna didn't end together cause of the fear of nazuna die, cause both them like each other

I mean the last line I read let's catch each other app until death makes us apart ..
I don't understand that part..
can you explain??? I mean as much as I understand then go will die and Nazuna will live I don't know how much I because vampire live hundred or thousand maybe years....

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Sep 1, 5:58 AM
Jan 2024
probably nazuna will continue to run away from kou (idk why) and kou will continue to stalking her until he die
Sep 1, 6:04 AM
Jul 2023
One of the things I liked about the ending was that it was pretty open. It’s been a while so I can’t speak to exact details, but I’m pretty sure that they implied kou and nazuna would be playing that game of cat and mouse for the rest of their lives, meaning one of two things:
When kou dies of old age, nazuna is left alone forever
Or
When kou is dying of old age they could agree to let her suck his blood or something to that effect, killing them both

It’s really up to your interpretation, cuz to me they’ll probably always love each other, so they can’t be together in the traditional sense. I guess the author wanted it to be almost tragic, like it was never going to work out in the first place, kou being human and nazuna being a vampire, so a traditional “happy ending” was never possible. Idk though, feel free to correct me if I missed anything.
Sep 1, 6:33 AM

Nov 2021
chunkybovi said:
One of the things I liked about the ending was that it was pretty open. It’s been a while so I can’t speak to exact details, but I’m pretty sure that they implied kou and nazuna would be playing that game of cat and mouse for the rest of their lives, meaning one of two things:
Or
When kou is dying of old age they could agree to let her suck his blood or something to that effect, killing them both

It’s really up to your interpretation, cuz to me they’ll probably always love each other, so they can’t be together in the traditional sense. I guess the author wanted it to be almost tragic, like it was never going to work out in the first place, kou being human and nazuna being a vampire, so a traditional “happy ending” was never possible. Idk though, feel free to correct me if I missed anything.

wth mann I don't see the point what is the point of reading this many chapter for nothing??? I am personally are not big fan of tragic ending but sometime tragic ending hits hard like I want to eat your pancreas but in this Manga I don't feel like my money was worth it 😭 god damn it, I am broke 🀧

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Sep 1, 9:03 AM
May 2024
i read it as ambiguous. they continue to chase each other throughout the night, maybe til this day
Sep 1, 9:12 AM

Jan 2024
chunkybovi said:
Or

This is my take from it as well.
I also liked the open ending. Especially after seeing Kiku & Mahiru die. I like to imagine Kou & Nazuna having fun playing come find me for the rest of their time.
Sep 1, 3:20 PM
Oct 2021
neel_senpai said:
chunkybovi said:
Or

wth mann I don't see the point what is the point of reading this many chapter for nothing??? I am personally are not big fan of tragic ending but sometime tragic ending hits hard like I want to eat your pancreas but in this Manga I don't feel like my money was worth it 😭 god damn it, I am broke 🀧

I agree w you😭😭 after finishing the ORV novel, I have trust issues with open/ sad endings and I emotionally can’t handle it😭😭 I’ve been noticing a lot of manga taking a time skip troupe for the LAST CHAPTER which is pretty annoying 😭 but yeah the story was fun but the ending wasn’t that good imo
Sep 1, 3:44 PM

Nov 2021
_nika said:
neel_senpai said:

I agree w you😭😭 after finishing the ORV novel, I have trust issues with open/ sad endings and I emotionally can’t handle it😭😭 I’ve been noticing a lot of manga taking a time skip troupe for the LAST CHAPTER which is pretty annoying 😭 but yeah the story was fun but the ending wasn’t that good imo

that was not my point my point was like the sad ending was unnecessary literally unnecessary you build the whole system around it then you and it tragically yes sometime the tragic ending hit hard I mean some times sad endings are only choise or needed but this Manga ending does not give a meaning man I mean what the point of all that then I mean I read all this chapter for nothing honestly nothing I felt nothing I need nothing I mean nothing.....
7/10 literally horrible man a horrible conclusion 😞

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Sep 1, 8:44 PM
Apr 2022
I am pretty confident they end up together because they ended up finding each other even after the split. They truly love each other.
Sep 2, 10:54 AM

Nov 2021
thunderkitten13 said:
I am pretty confident they end up together because they ended up finding each other even after the split. They truly love each other.

I think you clearly did not read the Manga I mean they can't be together because of her Instinct as the author described it do (I think it is trash)
and also had and she said let's play tag until death take us apart....
that means there are two conclusions--
1) they play the tag until kou becomes old and dies becoz of old age
2) and the other option would be like when kou will be at the end of his life they both agree Nazuna suck his blood and they both die ...
(I mean no matter how you look at it, it's disappointing asf πŸ˜‚)

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Sep 2, 11:24 AM
Apr 2022
neel_senpai said:
thunderkitten13 said:

I think you clearly did not read the Manga I mean they can't be together because of her Instinct as the author described it do (I think it is trash)
2) and the other option would be like when kou will be at the end of his life they both agree Nazuna suck his blood and they both die ...

They definitely can be together. There are things they can never do, but it’s possible for them to love each other. It just sounds like you didn’t read the story.
Sep 3, 6:41 AM

Nov 2021
thunderkitten13 said:
neel_senpai said:

They definitely can be together. There are things they can never do, but it’s possible for them to love each other. It just sounds like you didn’t read the story.

it's clear that you didn't read the last pages clearly....
if you think that then it's ok keep imagining πŸ˜‚

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Sep 3, 6:41 AM
Sep 2023
DW shit ending
Tried too hard to have a deep message rather then give us what we wanted. Game of tag my asssssss
Sep 3, 1:39 PM

Oct 2018
Reply to neel_senpai
thunderkitten13 said:

Since the ending is kind of open, I feel like the first ending makes more sense.

I just don't see Nazuna as the type to suck Kou's blood in his last moments to die with him, and I don't see Kou letting Nazuna die with him either. Moreover, there's also a chance that at the end, when Nazuna goes to suck Kou's blood, she doesn't turn into a human because she's never been one.

So yeah, that's why I think the first ending, where Kou just dies of old age, is more likely.

Sep 3, 1:49 PM

Nov 2021
bigggmann said:
DW shit ending
Tried too hard to have a deep message rather then give us what we wanted. Game of tag my asssssss

yeah my friend I feel you....
like how to destroy a perfect Manga... so sad man, I mean it did not it really did not needed a sad/climatic ending author just disappointed us at the end...
this writer always disappoints me, I never gonna read any of his mangas... like the previous Manga which was popular I guess kind of a "Dagashi kashi" it also ended open ended where it's not shown whether they got together but at least the girl confessed at least... no matter how you look at it they gonna end up together so it was kind of a okay but in this manga he really made it sh*t
neel_senpaiSep 3, 1:54 PM

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Chapter 200 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Jesse-kun - Jan 21

95 by KnTozaAsorez »»
Oct 9, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Chapter 85 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jan 9, 2022

6 by Yozarou »»
Sep 30, 8:16 PM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Chapter 84 Discussion

XO2HKIM - Jan 2, 2022

2 by Yozarou »»
Sep 30, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Chapter 50 Discussion

Syureria - Dec 30, 2020

2 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Aug 31, 7:49 AM

Poll: » Yofukashi no Uta Chapter 136 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jul 27, 2022

8 by SpiritSwordOni »»
Jul 17, 11:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.