Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 11:01 AM

Jul 2008
Trying to recite the episode makes me feel like it should've been horrible:
  • Is Mill putting so much faith into Maze she OKs pulling the switch that could kill her a good thing...?
  • Is (female) Maze finding her strength not within herself, but within Dulger, a good thing?
  • It felt like a huge letdown that, right after (male) Maze gave (female) Maze this look of somewhat coming to understand her, he just fades to nothing and instead inside (female) Maze suddenly the future-past-cyborg childhood friend (anime is so great) appears and gives her courage, instead of (male) Maze.
  • With the episode focusing on (female) Maze finding her strength and resolve to fight, despite being a pacifist, it's kind of a letdown that male Maze had to get the final shot... Wouldn't it have driven the point across much better if she had been able to get that win herself?

...However, I somehow enjoyed this episode overall!

The only thing that 'confused' me was that, after returning to Mill's timeline, it wasn't really clear who knew what, so to speak? No one seemed to have noticed the two of them (likely) having been 'replaced' by themselves with the memories of their time-travel. Maze very clearly remembers their trip, but her reaction still seems odd. (A short scene with them 'coming back to their bodies' and realizing they're back would've been great). Mill, on the other hand, doesn't even seem like she remembers their time-travel at all? Why is she scared during the excavation, and surprised when they find the stone-Mill (from the time she clumsily fell into that goop one or two episodes ago)...
Considering the next episode seems to be a beach/onsen episode, I doubt there's going to be any time wasted explaining this. (lol)

Either way, overall an enjoyable anime thus far! I'm surprised I never really hear anyone talk about it.
White Hare of Inaba

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maze Episode 5 Discussion

DarkBlue - Jun 2, 2009

2 by GrovesGaming »»
Apr 28, 6:30 PM

Poll: » Maze☆Bakunetsu Jikuu (TV) Episode 1 Discussion

gregthemaniac - Aug 15, 2013

2 by DmonHiro »»
Nov 25, 2013 3:36 PM

Poll: » Maze☆Bakunetsu Jikuu (TV) Episode 2 Discussion

gregthemaniac - Aug 15, 2013

0 by gregthemaniac »»
Aug 15, 2013 1:46 PM

» for the people who watched the anime Maze...plzs answer ?

Moo-moo - Sep 11, 2009

1 by Moo-moo »»
Sep 11, 2009 8:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.