Forum Settings
Forums
My Home Hero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 6:51 AM

Dec 2015
Well it's over. What do you think of the ending?
Jul 30, 10:30 AM

Jun 2017
It was kind of a letdown. I'm not fluent in Japanese by any means, but I still read the raw chapter. It said he faced a possibility of life imprisonment, but was his verdict actually read out? Did he really get life in prison?
Jul 30, 3:28 PM
Oct 2017
Reply to shaadow82
It was kind of a letdown. I'm not fluent in Japanese by any means, but I still read the raw chapter. It said he faced a possibility of life imprisonment, but was his verdict actually read out? Did he really get life in prison?
@shaadow82 unfortunately the sentences of everyone involved are not stated in the final chapter. Considering what Tetsuo did, he's probably serving life based on the terrorist charade.
Jul 30, 10:07 PM

Sep 2015
With how underwhelming the Kubo thing turned out to be I wish they wouldn't have spend so many chapters now at the end on Shino and instead shaved 3-5 chapters off to explore the aftermath a little more.
The whole chapter felt forced and jumped around too much.

In my opinion it went downhill after the village up to the point where it was revealed that Kubo was already dead. It just became a waiting game of "when will it end" for me.

But all in all, I'd still recommend it for those first 150 chapters.
Jul 30, 10:11 PM
Mar 2015
Kubo is dead He ended up in a freezer where Nobutu supposedly put his exGg Dad's helpers survived They let one gangster live because they were the police Somehow the police way is so made to seem so unsatsifying but Tetuso wanted to surrender to his daughter for trial The question is would you have killed someone who was going to kill your daughter and endanger your family
landofthekwtJul 30, 10:19 PM
Jul 31, 2:44 AM
Jan 2024
I don’t mind the ambiguity of whether Tetsuo’s sentencing because the whole theme of the final chapter was for civilians, Akira, and us the viewer to decide how to feel about his actions. However, I wish there was a bit more closure with Ozawa.
Jul 31, 6:34 PM
Oct 2020
If the story end at season 1 where kubo run away, it would be 10/10

The ending at season 2 is just frustrating and the story dragging isnt helping. First and foremost his dumbass daughter wouldnt be alive if his father didnt do what he did. Not only his father save her ass from getting kill, he also save her from being a sex slave forever at her grandfather village. And what did she do to repay her father? The ironic part is when she become a police she say she gonna catch kubo and protect the family. So this is how she gonna protect her family? At the end she quit her police job and become a attorney but for what? To lessen her dad sentences which i doubt she can do shit due to the fact what his dad did is terrorism for season 2. Very stupid character with stupid decision.

Minus her dumb daughter personal rant bias, its not like i dont get what the author trying to do. Its like the story of robin hood, what he did is wrong but he did it with good intentions. So just like her wife tell his son, right or wrong it really depend how you see it.

8/10 overall
Sep 23, 8:13 AM
Aug 2021
I'm very disappointed with the ending, I don't like it at all even though I tried to like it. It just feels empty. Tetsuo's sacrifices weren't valued AT ALL and Reika's idea of the law being over anything is so wrong, I was flabbergasted when she said that she wanted to arrest him when she found out that he had killed Nobuto. Tetsuo deserved so much better. I'm also sad that I can't give this manga a 10 just because of the ending.

More topics from this board

Poll: » My Home Hero Chapter 198 Discussion

shaadow82 - Nov 8, 2023

4 by fatimilla_z »»
Sep 21, 10:48 AM

Poll: » My Home Hero Chapter 19 Discussion

Sigmar-Unberogen - Apr 26, 2023

1 by Uneducated_Weeb »»
Jul 31, 2:41 AM

Poll: » My Home Hero Chapter 186 Discussion

Rexnihilo - Dec 27, 2023

0 by Rexnihilo »»
Dec 27, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Chapter 179 Discussion

Rexnihilo - Dec 27, 2023

0 by Rexnihilo »»
Dec 27, 2023 3:10 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Chapter 156 Discussion

Rexnihilo - Dec 27, 2023

0 by Rexnihilo »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.