Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 5:56 AM

Sep 2010
I hope it was an end of an arc and not the manga I kinda enjoy this series.

Having 2 Royal companions in his adventure could be interesting I can not wait for the next chapter (I hope there more)

Could be awhile cuz end of an arc tends to be a break for a month or year for other projects or personal stuff.
Jul 26, 6:59 AM
Apr 2023
I think it was axed cause the novel at the current point of the manga was different
Aug 8, 5:15 PM
Dec 2022
I can't believe even the queen is smitten over Kenichi, even though all these women know he's married, they're still trying to get a piece!! Luckily Kenichi's the kind of guy who's very faithful to his wife, and Primula really makes sure he remembers that! Now that his family's increased (With possibly more rivals?), things may get more interesting. I wonder I Kenichi will form his own country like the queen says, despite him only wanting a slow life lol
Sep 7, 6:16 AM

Sep 2010
Reply to Blake-18
I think it was axed cause the novel at the current point of the manga was different
@Blake-18 yeah I figured as much the novel also finish and I bet the anime adaptation 2025 will have the manga ending

More topics from this board

Poll: » Around 40 Otoko no Isekai Tsuuhan Seikatsu Chapter 52 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 22

0 by Stark700 »»
Jan 22, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Around 40 Otoko no Isekai Tsuuhan Seikatsu Chapter 5 Discussion

akihikosama - Sep 15, 2023

0 by akihikosama »»
Sep 15, 2023 9:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.