Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2:40 AM

Mar 2007
Luo Feng proposes revealing the Robot ship to the Heilongshan Royal family, to tempt their greed while also exposing the Nolanson family's deceit in not informing the Royal Family that earth had such a rich treasure on it. If he wanted to drive a wedge between those 2 allies, he succeeded, BUT he can't stop both from hating his guts to the point they're actively exhorting their juniors being sent to the martial arts tournament to kill Luo Feng, promising them rich rewards.

This test + 2 year delaying tactic is all Luo Feng needs.

Next episode we'll surely get to see a ton of fighting.
Yesterday, 12:05 PM

May 2020
I don't really get the time distortion thing. Well, I do understand it, but I can't see why it would suddenly benefit the MC. In the past this never really played a role, did it? Or maybe I didn't really pay attention to that aspect.
I'm looking forward to this new arc of fighting. I won't be surprised if Luo Feng suddenly becomes no1, like he has done multiple times in the past xp

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 4th Season Episode 44 Discussion

FedeMetal - Jul 27

2 by ontans »»
Yesterday, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 4th Season Episode 42 Discussion

FedeMetal - Jul 12

2 by ontans »»
Yesterday, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 4th Season Episode 40 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Jun 25

2 by ontans »»
Oct 14, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 4th Season Episode 39 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Jun 18

3 by ontans »»
Oct 14, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 4th Season Episode 38 Discussion

FedeMetal - Jun 13

2 by ontans »»
Oct 7, 7:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.