Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 22, 1:58 PM
Mar 2018
I've listened to their songs on their channel, my favorites are only the OP song and this one. Maybe I haven't heard all the songs, do you have any recommendations?

I need your back on making animation! ...see more.
Jul 22, 7:19 PM
Aug 2021
mufarari said:
I've listened to their songs on their channel, my favorites are only the OP song and this one. Maybe I haven't heard all the songs, do you have any recommendations?

From my perspective, Emptiness and Catharsis (from episode 11) and Nameless Name (from episode 7) are the best songs in the show. And among the 10 songs that are not in the show, the best are Ideal Paradox and Bleeding Hearts.
Jul 22, 8:22 PM
Sep 2020
I'm pretty sure these are all on their YouTube anyway, but here's playlist with all their songs so far that aren't bonus tracks:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2cA2lHKGyfcIUkP2f4UV6k?si=pBJnIUxAS2632JZEkbOVfw&pi=u-Pqeg_YqKQgSQ

my personal favs are Emptiness and Catharsis, Void, Wrong World, Nameless Name, and Voiceless Fish
Jul 22, 11:52 PM
Dec 2022
I love every song from TogeToge, but from insert songs from the anime Voiceless Fish and Emptiness & Catharsis are my favorites, and from their other songs my favorites are Ideal Paradox and Bleeding Hearts, but actually all of their songs are in endless replay on my playlist. Honorable mention to Circle of Sorrow from Diamond Dust, it such an interesting band with Roselia vibes, that I hope we could find out more in the second season (there will be a second season, right? RIGHT?)
Jul 23, 1:33 AM
Jan 2023
TogeToge i love their songs so much!
Jul 23, 3:53 AM
Jan 2023
mufarari said:

Did you hear Bleeding Hearts? The song didn't make it into the anime but it has its own AMV and I recommend the song
Jul 23, 4:09 AM
Mar 2018
Well. I'm having hard time to choose the songs because on their channel all the titles are japanese writings
Jul 24, 3:42 AM
Jul 2022
other than those two, my favourites are Void, Voiceless Fish, Bleeding Hearts, and I'm Nobody (ED). It's insane how this band they just made from scratch for this anime can drop so many bangers.
Jul 27, 11:39 AM

May 2015
Nah Emptiness and Catharsis is definitely the best performance in the show and it’s probably their best song altogether.

Jul 28, 9:20 AM
Oct 2022
I like Void, I'm Nobody, Voiceless Fish, What to Raise, Wrong World, Nameless Name. The rest are meh to me and I dislike I'm Here (ep 13 song) because the vibe just feels off compared to the other songs.
Jul 31, 11:39 PM
Mar 2018
Reply to nicosb2810
I love every song from TogeToge, but from insert songs from the anime Voiceless Fish and Emptiness & Catharsis are my favorites, and from their other songs my favorites are Ideal Paradox and Bleeding Hearts, but actually all of their songs are in endless replay on my playlist. Honorable mention to Circle of Sorrow from Diamond Dust, it such an interesting band with Roselia vibes, that I hope we could find out more in the second season (there will be a second season, right? RIGHT?)
@nicosb2810 Where do you get all those titles from?
Aug 1, 4:38 AM
Dec 2022
mufarari said:
@nicosb2810 Where do you get all those titles from?

the tracks on the Togenashi Togeari - Topic channel (not the official Girls Band Cry channel) has the names of the songs in english, and has all the songs that the band have released in full version (from the anime and all the songs outside the anime). Diamond Dust has too an automatic channel with their only two songs released and also Beni Shouga, the duo from Rupa and Tomo, has one which has one song.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jun 28

160 by Tacsk0 »»
Oct 18, 6:26 AM

» What you guys think about the main characters?

negatives - May 3

30 by Railey2 »»
Oct 6, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - May 24

112 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Sep 19, 6:03 PM

» GBC to receive smartphone game adaptation.

Tacsk0 - Aug 31

9 by akatsukinoluna »»
Sep 19, 10:57 AM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 10

42 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Sep 18, 6:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.