Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sound! Euphonium (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 22, 1:50 AM
Jan 2014
https://blog.sakugabooru.com/2024/07/19/kyoto-animation-and-hibike-euphonium-from-the-past-to-the-future-final-production-notes/

It really go on depth on storyboarding, characters, direction, people who worked on the anime, and well, everything. It made me appreciate even more this season. There's so many things I would have missed without reading this. Don't forget to click on the multiples links to X/Twitter while reading, they add a lot too !

(The blog is great, not just for H.E. I recommend to read others articles too if you like anime !)

Even if you're not a fan of the last season, it's still a worthwhile read that may change your view on it, or atleast getting another perspective and understanding of the narrative (I mean even as a fan it helped lol). And even if that's not the case, it's a great read on the talent of KyoAni.
Jul 22, 2:11 AM
May 2022
KyoAni has such great Anime and there is no denying it and Sound euphonium is my favorite work from them and I really loved the 3rd season. And honestly I think it ended very nicely I do think it deserves a spin off of other freshman students but that's about it. Sound euphonium, characters, writing, drama and everything all a masterpiece.
Jul 22, 2:07 PM
Jan 2014
Reply to Comica21
KyoAni has such great Anime and there is no denying it and Sound euphonium is my favorite work from them and I really loved the 3rd season. And honestly I think it ended very nicely I do think it deserves a spin off of other freshman students but that's about it. Sound euphonium, characters, writing, drama and everything all a masterpiece.
@Comica21 I wouldn't be surprised if we get something like a ova for the 10 years anniversary. But yeah, happy to hear that we're on the same page !
Jul 22, 2:57 PM
Dec 2019
ONLY word for all years that we watch hibike euphonium is Arigato for this masterpiece , Arigato for Kyoto Share with us , his work.

for me i'am gratefull and satisfied for ending.
Jul 22, 4:20 PM

Jul 2021
I've really enjoyed reading SakugaBlog posts in the past, but didn't know they posted something for Hibike! Euphonium 3. Thanks for linking this.

Very detailed and insightful commentary from a viewer's perspective, mixed with some behind-the-scenes and industry knowledge.

Interesting bit towards the end about KyoAni's next project(s):

A few weeks ago, a post in the studio’s staff blog made the rounds—and the news—with its vague but still explicit mention that they’re currently quite busy working on new projects, which they’re looking forward to being able to talk about.
it’s easy to deduce that their next TV show is almost fully animated by this point, so an announcement shouldn’t lag behind too much; especially not during the first time in decades where the studio has no upcoming anime formally unveiled.

On 20th Century Electricity Catalog (Denmoku):

Considering that the novel’s theme overlaps with the Expo 2025 to be held in Osaka starting in April, it may be time to finally announce the revival of the project.
If you connect all these dots, they certainly start looking Denmoku-shaped.

Really looking forward to what the team is cooking up next.
Jul 22, 5:07 PM
Jan 2014
Reply to perseii
I've really enjoyed reading SakugaBlog posts in the past, but didn't know they posted something for Hibike! Euphonium 3. Thanks for linking this.

Very detailed and insightful commentary from a viewer's perspective, mixed with some behind-the-scenes and industry knowledge.

Interesting bit towards the end about KyoAni's next project(s):

A few weeks ago, a post in the studio’s staff blog made the rounds—and the news—with its vague but still explicit mention that they’re currently quite busy working on new projects, which they’re looking forward to being able to talk about.
it’s easy to deduce that their next TV show is almost fully animated by this point, so an announcement shouldn’t lag behind too much; especially not during the first time in decades where the studio has no upcoming anime formally unveiled.

On 20th Century Electricity Catalog (Denmoku):

Considering that the novel’s theme overlaps with the Expo 2025 to be held in Osaka starting in April, it may be time to finally announce the revival of the project.
If you connect all these dots, they certainly start looking Denmoku-shaped.

Really looking forward to what the team is cooking up next.
@perseii I forget to link this one about episode 1-8 : https://blog.sakugabooru.com/2024/05/31/eupho-s3-production-notes-1/

perseii said:

I've yet to find someone else than kViN with this amount of insight, personnal or not, about anime.

perseii said:
eally looking forward to what the team is cooking up next.

For sure ! Even if I'm not the biggest fan about the story they chose to adapt sometime, it's atleast always a treat visually.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DarkHumor04 - Jun 30

204 by defaulticus »»
Oct 14, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Jun 23

340 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:51 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 16

90 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Jun 9

95 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 2

112 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.