Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 21, 8:18 AM
Aug 2023
It's been a while since the end of season 1 and I was wondering how much longer we'll need to wait. I've heard that they changed the illustrator and that's why it was taking so long but idk.
Jul 21, 9:42 AM

Jan 2017
Xavier881 said:
It's been a while since the end of season 1 and I was wondering how much longer we'll need to wait.

It's only been 5 months. It's not rare for such breaks to last 6 months, sometimes more.

Xavier881 said:
I've heard that they changed the illustrator and that's why it was taking so long but idk.

I see no official announcement of that.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Aug 10, 12:25 AM
Jan 2011
How many chapters are there? Because I saw up to 198.
Aug 10, 6:07 AM

Jan 2017
xsilicon9 said:

The Manhwa has 42 Chapters (including the Prologue), as of now (Season 1).

What you saw most probably is the WebNovel, which is the source material for the Manhwa. It's completed with 425 Chapters (355 Main Chapters + 2 Side-stories of 21 and 49 Chapters), and it's currently getting fan-translated, with Chapter 200 released 2 days ago.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Aug 25, 4:48 PM
Jan 2011
Reply to Alexioos95
xsilicon9 said:

The Manhwa has 42 Chapters (including the Prologue), as of now (Season 1).

What you saw most probably is the WebNovel, which is the source material for the Manhwa. It's completed with 425 Chapters (355 Main Chapters + 2 Side-stories of 21 and 49 Chapters), and it's currently getting fan-translated, with Chapter 200 released 2 days ago.

Where can I view the webnovel fan translation with images?
Aug 25, 9:40 PM

Jan 2017
xsilicon9 said:

There is no pictures in WebNovels (just like in regular Novels).

They are written by amateurs, and uploaded for free on internet. Most of these new Authors do not have the time (and often not the ability) to draw, and the hosting sites do not allow so either. Pictures are bonuses made by Japanese Light Novels with the help of official illustrators. Regular Novels with pictures are extremely rare, to not say that they do not exist.

If you are still interested, it's getting fan-translated by Translatin_Otaku.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Aug 25, 9:46 PM
Jan 2011
Reply to Alexioos95
xsilicon9 said:

There is no pictures in WebNovels (just like in regular Novels).

They are written by amateurs, and uploaded for free on internet. Most of these new Authors do not have the time (and often not the ability) to draw, and the hosting sites do not allow so either. Pictures are bonuses made by Japanese Light Novels with the help of official illustrators. Regular Novels with pictures are extremely rare, to not say that they do not exist.

If you are still interested, it's getting fan-translated by Translatin_Otaku.
I thought that also. But this guy doing the recap seems to have images. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HhJ6xfrksM&t=1s
Aug 25, 9:51 PM

Jan 2017
xsilicon9 said:
But this guy doing the recap seems to have images. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HhJ6xfrksM&t=1s

As written in the title, it is the Manhwa (Korean comics, often vertical), not the WebNovel.

That is what the MAL entry we are on is listing, and what this thread originally was about (as it's currently on Hiatus to prepare Season 2). English Fan-translations are made by Asura and Reaper-Scans.

Edit : That YouTuber seems to have cut chapters into multiple ones to make more videos, tho.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Aug 25, 10:08 PM
Jan 2011
Reply to Alexioos95
xsilicon9 said:
But this guy doing the recap seems to have images. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HhJ6xfrksM&t=1s

As written in the title, it is the Manhwa (Korean comics, often vertical), not the WebNovel.

That is what the MAL entry we are on is listing, and what this thread originally was about (as it's currently on Hiatus to prepare Season 2). English Fan-translations are made by Asura and Reaper-Scans.

Edit : That YouTuber seems to have cut chapters into multiple ones to make more videos, tho.

Yea, that's what I'm wondering. Hes on chapter 66 but its only to chapter 42? So, I'm wondering is this the manhwa or something else? Because its way past the current fan translations.And he says its season 2.
Aug 26, 10:04 AM

Jan 2017
xsilicon9 said:
Hes on chapter 66 but its only to chapter 42?

That's not Chapter 66, but Part 66 of his recap videos. I looked a bit into it, and he's "recapping" Chapter 16...

That's the kind of shit channel, doing a lot of videos out of nothing just to get money (66 videos out of 16 Chapters... just wait till he goes to video 200 for Chapter 42), using a robotic voice over translations he stole online...

xsilicon9 said:
And he says its season 2.

Then he's lying; there is currently no Season 2. You can follow the official publication on KakaoPage or WebtoonKakao.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.

More topics from this board

» Did they just predict the rise of BTC and stocks?

ST63LTH - Feb 15

1 by CLaNLoRrD »»
Jul 21, 1:00 PM

Poll: » The Max-Level Player's 100th Regression Chapter 1 Discussion

ST63LTH - Feb 15

0 by ST63LTH »»
Feb 15, 11:28 AM

Poll: » The Max-Level Player's 100th Regression Chapter 25 Discussion

MastaJ - Nov 4, 2023

0 by MastaJ »»
Nov 4, 2023 5:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.