Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

Mar 2012
Chevalier didn't go with Celi since he knows about the box and they kept everything a secret from Celi due to Fanfan's involvement. Given how much he loves Celi, he must be sad.

Hawk Eye is staying in the solitary confinement cell even though his prison sentence is over, he really must feel guilty about killing that kid. Although he doesn't agree to Yuuri asking him to return to Shin Makoku or telling his family about him he does ask for some time.

Conrad goes to meet Keenan, I wonder why and how Fanfan hired Keenan and if Fanfan had some clue about the box which is why Keenan was in Darco. Conrad must be really pissed off given how he approached him from behind and twisted his arm. Keenan was the one who started the fire to get the prisoners out from the underground.

Conrad wants to put Keenan in the solitary confinement cell in the underground for the crimes he has committed.

Conrad easily recognizes that Yuuri and Gwen are headed to the chief's room based on Yuuri's voice and warns Keenan to not show his face to Yuuri.

Yuuri somehow managed to get Lanatan to agree to give them the box.

Henri Regent sunk the box in the Pacific in 1944 but it only showed up in Darco now, Yuuri's plan about sinking the boxes might not be such a good one if something like that happens again.

I really hate how Yuuri is worried about what to tell Wolfram so he doesn't hurt his stupid feelings.

At least he mentions that this time around he has a bodyguard with him who he can trust more than anyone else.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 6 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 15

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 15, 10:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.