Forum Settings
Forums

โ›ง ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹โ€‹. โ›ง

New
Jun 20, 10:29 AM

Jan 2023

The official annoucement thread for The Order.
I recommend you put this thread on "watching" as it will
contain important information such as upcoming editions
and important notices from your benelovent Queen.

HerrscherinAug 8, 3:32 PM
ใ€Š โ™› ใ€‹
Delivery || Card Slips
โ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š
๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”~โž
set bั‡ cozฤฑฤฑ

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 20, 10:54 AM

Jan 2023

โ„Œello soldiers! This is your queen here and I have quite a few updates.
First off, my status as a card maker will be semi-active until further notice because of the increase of my work hours. I worked a double
yesterday and my body is still sore! ; ~ ; but don't worry I will be alright... hopefully. I have some surprises in store for you all and that
includes..... new card slips! That's right! Your tickets expire at the end of this month, but don't fret! New ones will be avaliable soon!
I hope you are enjoying your summer and thank you all once again for supporting and enjoying the work I make for you all. Don't forget,
my request shop is always open and as for the requests I have now, expect to receive them when I have some free time.

Update: Card slips v3 is now open and will close July 1st, 2024.

Thank you for reading~
Yours Truly,
โ„Œerrscherin

HerrscherinJun 20, 5:37 PM
ใ€Š โ™› ใ€‹
Delivery || Card Slips
โ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š
๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”~โž
set bั‡ cozฤฑฤฑ

Jul 1, 11:14 AM

Jan 2023

โ„Œello soldiers! This is your queen here and I have quite a few updates.
Happy July, soldiers! We have some fun and exciting new editions coming this month so stay tuned!

Collection Notice: Simp or Skip Sundays: Asuna Yuuki is now open and due to the delayed opening, it will be closed this thursday
instead of the regular Tuesday. Happy requesting~

Your new card slips are now avaliable! The delivery will be sent out shortly but here are the answers to the gacha game~
Congratulations to everyone who participated! I hope you all enjoyed and if you would like more future gacha styled editions
or chance / roulette games, let me know in the throne room. I like to make things fun and fair for everyone~

Thank you for reading~
Yours Truly,
โ„Œerrscherin

HerrscherinJul 2, 7:05 PM
ใ€Š โ™› ใ€‹
Delivery || Card Slips
set bั‡ cozฤฑฤฑ

Jul 4, 7:02 PM

Jan 2023

โ„Œappy 4th everyone!
Fireworks edition is now open! Cheers!

Thank you for reading~
Yours Truly,
โ„Œerrscherin

ใ€Š โ™› ใ€‹
Delivery || Card Slips
set bั‡ cozฤฑฤฑ

Jul 7, 9:34 AM

Jan 2023

โ„Œello everyone!
Simp or Skip: Muichiro Tokito is now open!

There is also a rule update regarding suggestions for future characters.
Due to an abundance of requests, I am limiting them to one suggestion each month.
I have a roadmap of characters all the way to week 70. So have patience! I will
get to them as soon as I can!

Thank you for reading~
Yours Truly,
โ„Œerrscherin

ใ€Š โ™› ใ€‹
Delivery || Card Slips
set bั‡ cozฤฑฤฑ

Jul 28, 9:36 AM

Jan 2023

โ„Œello everyone!
Simp or Skip: Miyako Shikimori is now open!
Assassination Classroom Edition is open until August 1st!

In terms of IRL, I will be semi-active and release editions
here when I have the spare time. I'm also thinking of releasing a new
edition format. I'm thinking of having a monthly anime edition (like ac)
so hopefully we can have that happen! I might also bring back the raffle
but not entirely sure. Thank you for supporting me and I hope you are all
having a great summer!

Thank you for reading~
Yours Truly,
โ„Œerrscherin

ใ€Š โ™› ใ€‹
Delivery || Card Slips
set bั‡ cozฤฑฤฑ

Aug 10, 8:08 PM

Jan 2023

โ„Œello everyone!
As I am sure you all seen, the club got a new makeover~
How do you all feel about it? Do we like it? I also changed edition formats
and how those look now. I was bothered by the old format and style so
I thought I'd change it up.

Wind Breaker Anime Edition is now open until August 14th
Simp or Skip Sundays: Miku Hatsune is also open~

Deliveries will be out after this weekend~ I hope you can forgive me
for the delay. Requests will also be worked on this weekend and this
week. Thank you all for your patience and support. I'm also thinking
of bringing back the raffle. Would you all be interested? Let me know.

Thank you for reading~
Yours Truly,
โ„Œerrscherin

ใ€Š โ™› ใ€‹
Delivery || Card Slips
set bั‡ cozฤฑฤฑ

Aug 17, 8:38 PM

Jan 2023

โ„Œello everyone!

Simp or Skip Sundays: Alastor is open~

Still working on the last remaining requests. Thank you for being
patient. Cooking up some awesome surprises for you all so stay tuned!

Thank you for reading~
Yours Truly,
โ„Œerrscherin

ใ€Š โ™› ใ€‹
Delivery || Card Slips
set bั‡ cozฤฑฤฑ

Sep 1, 3:45 PM

Jan 2023

โ„Œello everyone!

Simp or Skip Sundays: Callisto Regulus is open~

Thank you for reading~
Yours Truly,
โ„Œerrscherin

ใ€Š โ™› ใ€‹
Delivery || Card Slips
set bั‡ cozฤฑฤฑ

Sep 4, 11:27 AM

Jan 2023

โ„Œello everyone!

I apologize for not being as active as I have been. Work has picked up for me
and it makes me even more tired that I just want to spend my time rotting in my bed LOL
I will try to make up for my laziness. However, I also have an annoucement to make.
Recently my family has acquired a new family member and she keeps me awake most
nights and she has chosen me as her mama so my child also makes it difficult to edit
since she demands attention. I will now introduce the princess of this kingdom;
introducing the tiny overlord herself, Miss Pepper!

Anyway, I hope this life update helps explain why I have been lacking and slacking. I will be
working on requests and joining future editions as well as cooking up new surprises here.

The Celebratory Hall is now open~
Submit your birthday for a surprise gift from moi if you'd like.

Once again, thank you for all your support. I love you all very much~
The Tiny Overlord and I are grateful~ I hope you all have a great day!

Thank you for reading~
Yours Truly,
โ„Œerrscherin

ใ€Š โ™› ใ€‹
Delivery || Card Slips
set bั‡ cozฤฑฤฑ

Sep 14, 10:45 PM

Jan 2023

โ„Œello everyone!

Got a couple editions open for you this weekend~
Simp or Skip Sundays: Hak is open as well as Suicide Prevention Awareness Edition ft. ChokeMe~

Thank you for reading~
Yours Truly,
โ„Œerrscherin

ใ€Š โ™› ใ€‹
Delivery || Card Slips
set bั‡ cozฤฑฤฑ

Sep 30, 12:40 AM

Jan 2023

โ„Œello everyone!

How's everyone doing? I finally got time off from work and decided to get out of my house
and visit my best friend and chill. Apologies for not keeping you all up to date >.< and
for being a lazy editor as usual. Bestie got me addicted to a game on my switch and I have
not been able to get away from it to even get on my PC this weekend LOL please forgive me!

Simp or Skip Sundays week 47 is now open~ and since my lazy butt waited so long to open,
it will be open for an extra day. I know, I know~ I'm so generous LOL maybe I'll make an
edition for the game my bestie got me addicted too... anyways! October is coming folks (my fav month <3)
and so is spooky season (the BEST time of the year frfr) so who's ready for some hauntingly
good surprises? I know I am~ the Queen is cooking up some surprises~

As always, thank you for reading! Feel free to contact me if you have any ideas. I prefer
discord but MAL messages work too but it may take me a bit to reply that way. Thank you
for supporting and I hope we have a wonderful October together~ <3

Yours Truly,
โ„Œerrscherin

HerrscherinSep 30, 11:05 AM
ใ€Š โ™› ใ€‹
Delivery || Card Slips
set bั‡ cozฤฑฤฑ

Oct 6, 9:59 AM

Jan 2023

โ„Œello everyone!

Breast Cancer Awareness ft. ChokeMe is now open as well as Simp or Skip Sundays: Yotsuba Nakano~

Thank you for reading~
Yours Truly,
โ„Œerrscherin

ใ€Š โ™› ใ€‹
Delivery || Card Slips
set bั‡ cozฤฑฤฑ

Oct 26, 7:57 PM

Jan 2023

โ„Œello everyone!

Simp or Skip Sundays: Boothill is now open~

Thank you for reading~
Yours Truly,
โ„Œerrscherin

ใ€Š โ™› ใ€‹
Delivery || Card Slips
set bั‡ cozฤฑฤฑ

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» โ›ง ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹ [๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹ 51] โ›ง

Herrscherin - Oct 7, 2023

46 by killy_dima »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » โ›ง ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹ โ›ง

Herrscherin - Yesterday

1 by Herrscherin »»
Yesterday, 3:22 PM

Sticky: » โ›ง ๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹. โ›ง

Herrscherin - Jan 31, 2023

8 by ILIA »»
Oct 26, 9:57 PM

» โ›ง ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹. โ›ง

3 by Herrscherin »»
Oct 21, 11:11 PM

Sticky: » โ›ง ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹. โ›ง

3 by ChokeMe »»
Oct 19, 7:26 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.