Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 17, 10:16 AM

Mar 2012
Hawk Eye says that in order to make others believe in you, you need to believe it yourself and that's something Gwendal used to do, sounds quite good.

Hawk Eye mentioned that he's in the prison since 20 years and given the way he talks about archery, I suspect he's the brother Keenan is searching for. But he says that he's in the prison for killing a child.

The box that suddenly appeared in the prison is leaking water and they add that it also filters water, are these just rumors, hard to imagine the forbidden box doing it.

There is fire most likely in the kitchen that is diagonally above them, the smoke has reached them but the guards aren't allowing them to get out saying they don't have permission from the chief. The prisoners decide to bend the bars so that at least Yuuri and Hawk Eye can escape since they can fit though it so that they can save the rest.

Hawk Eye climbs up a few stairs and then says that he cannot go with Yuuri because the prison is befitting him since he killed a child wearing Cimarron's uniform during the war and the child wasn't a soldier.

When Yuuri reveals his name I wonder how Hawk Eye knew that Shin Makoku has a new king by the name Yuuri.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 6 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 15

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 15, 10:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.