Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 12, 11:06 AM
Apr 2018
As you know, three episodes of the picture drama were created. In episode 3 of the first season, Yumeko pretends to be a kitten. It is logical that in order to maintain chronology, it is after this episode that I should watch the episode "Hyakkaou, the School of Cat Ears". The problem is that I don't know where in the plot to place the remaining two episodes. Thank you in advance for any help and best regards.
Jun 12, 1:15 PM

Apr 2017
just watch it afterwards
Jun 12, 8:53 PM
Apr 2018
Reply to nexuro01
just watch it afterwards
Yes, but that's not what I mean. I don't ask when I should watch it (actually, I kind of do, but that's a detail). My main question is at what point in the plot should I place these stories? Between which episodes is it most likely?
Jun 13, 10:40 PM
Jan 2021
I don't know either, I tried to compare something to the last episodes but I couldn't find anything. It's probably because I don't remember much anymore (I saw the Kakegurui picture drama a long time after I finished watching Kakegurui). But now I'm curious about it. Maybe I'll watch it again and then post it here- but maybe Kakegurui picture drama has nothing to do with Kakegurui (like the "cat", maybe it's just a little "funny" bonus for us to watch) and we just expect more from it? Idk myself
Jun 14, 12:08 AM
Apr 2018
Reply to Nikiss08
I don't know either, I tried to compare something to the last episodes but I couldn't find anything. It's probably because I don't remember much anymore (I saw the Kakegurui picture drama a long time after I finished watching Kakegurui). But now I'm curious about it. Maybe I'll watch it again and then post it here- but maybe Kakegurui picture drama has nothing to do with Kakegurui (like the "cat", maybe it's just a little "funny" bonus for us to watch) and we just expect more from it? Idk myself
@Nikiss08 If I don't find any answer, I'll just look it up in the manga and compare it to the chapters. Anyway, thanks for the help.
Jul 4, 5:38 AM
Jan 2021
Kogucikoo said:
@Nikiss08 If I don't find any answer, I'll just look it up in the manga and compare it to the chapters. Anyway, thanks for the help.

okay okay, I didn't find anything tho 😭 ( But now I want like rewatching it all) -I absolutely forgot how I love it the first time I saw it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakegurui Picture Drama Episode 3 Discussion

Silent_Four-Eyes - Dec 30, 2018

7 by Qyokai »»
Oct 5, 11:09 PM

Poll: » Kakegurui Picture Drama Episode 2 Discussion

J_LEE_C - Dec 30, 2018

6 by Qyokai »»
Oct 5, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Kakegurui Picture Drama Episode 1 Discussion

SHINOBI-03 - Mar 23, 2019

8 by bushman66 »»
Mar 30, 2022 7:12 PM

» Why did I receive an email for this anime?

HandA711 - Dec 30, 2018

5 by GennosukeKouga »»
Apr 18, 2019 5:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.