Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 11, 10:21 AM

Mar 2012
So Wolfram and others have reached Blood Pledge Castle, and isn't Wolfram supposed to be "developed", why is he complaining about having to help carry the coffin like box Yozak is in?

Anissina pulls down the cloth and notices Yozak's crushed leg, I really wonder how he was moving around with that.

When Wolfram sees Hube he immediately gets angry and tries to push him down. I really don't get Wolfram, at the beginning of the LN he also showed so much animosity towards Conrad who was half human, he doesn't have any right to blame Hube. Also he was the one who helped heal Hube's wound on Yuuri's request. And despite having treated Conrad like shit for all these years he has the nerve to talk about how it was Hube's fault that Conrad almost died.

Shinou looks similar to the Bielefelds or Spitzweg? Wasn't his portrait created to look like them because the painter didn't have a reference.

And they abandoned the box!?

Even after using Ulrike's magic to manifest the rest of his body but it still isn't complete.

Shinou is wondering from where the humans got even more info about the boxes and their keys than what the demon tribe knows about. And it was Shinou and Wolfram that sunk the box in an unknown place. Why is Shinou praising Yuuri's decision, I still think it's quite foolish to just dump the box somewhere, also the story kinda loses it's point given that they just abandoned it.

And the reason the no information has been recorded about the boxes is because Daikenja didn't want to.

How is it that Shinou doesn't know the last key when he was grateful to Celi for gathering the 3 other keys.

They just repeated the same info about Hube from the Caloria arc in this chapter, looks like the author is running out of content.

And what exactly happed to the Ends of the Earth that was opened in Caloria still remains a mystery.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.