Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 5, 10:32 AM

Mar 2012
So they'll be assigned prison cell based on their height so Yuuri is worried that Gwendal will be separated from them.

When the jailor shows Gwendal his cell mate, turns out that it's Chevalier, the guy that's always with Celi.

Yuuri is surprised to see that the rooms on the third floor have floor covered with cuter small flower patterned tiles and the walls and ceiling painted as if it's a kid's room with blue sky and white clouds. And the prisoners seems to be happy there.

Chevalier says that he's there since 10 days back.

The reason the prisoners were stretching out their hand near the entrance because they were going to be released soon but they don't want to get out of prison.

Chevalier says he's there because he invaded territorial waters in a boat that Fanfan had prepared for Celi but Chevalier is glad that he was the one who was caught and not Fanfan since he doesn't want to see Celi sad. To him Celi is a flower, the sea and the sun and he loves her so much that he lives for her. I still don't understand what's so good about Celi.

The last time Yuuri said that he was a single father but looks like he has accepted Wolfram as Greta's father at this point, when did it change? I want to punch Yuuri.

Chevalier has a ring with the insignia and reveals that he was the 25th demon king. I wonder what his age is. Yuuri thought that he was her butler. No one knew about him since he didn't leave much proof behind. There's no portrait of him since he asked the painter to draw t after his death. And he always worked behind bamboo blinds because he was shy so even his subordinates didn't know what he looked like, how is that even possible!?

And Chevalier has been in love with Celi since he first saw her reflection at the time the next king was decided and did everything to be around her. When Yuuri thinks that if they both married it would be the royal couple, Chevalier says that he has abandoned his family name.

Yuuri sees someone with black hair running but Chevalier says that they have just dyed their hair black and it's a religious cult in the prison. But Yuuri thinks that there might be someone with natural black hair among them.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.