Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 31, 10:49 AM
Jun 2021
Looks like a Volume 14 of this series was released in Japan last month. I've seen it marketed as a "standalone" story though. Is Volume 14 a continuation of this manga or something separate?
May 31, 12:33 PM

Jan 2017
additionalramen said:
Is Volume 14 a continuation of this manga or something separate?

I'm not too familiar with this series, but i'd say kinda both.

The story of that Volume takes place during their university days, but is marketed as an Extra side story rather than a continuation of the Manga. To begin with, the Chapters collected in that Volume were Extras written by the Author to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Bessatsu Margaret magazine. I don't think anything significant happen in them, but maybe someone who's more knowledgeable about that series will be able to be more specific.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 31, 12:49 PM
Jun 2021
Reply to Alexioos95
additionalramen said:
Is Volume 14 a continuation of this manga or something separate?

I'm not too familiar with this series, but i'd say kinda both.

The story of that Volume takes place during their university days, but is marketed as an Extra side story rather than a continuation of the Manga. To begin with, the Chapters collected in that Volume were Extras written by the Author to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Bessatsu Margaret magazine. I don't think anything significant happen in them, but maybe someone who's more knowledgeable about that series will be able to be more specific.
@Alexioos95 Thanks so much! Viz just announced they are licensing it for a physical English release in the US and I saw some hype about that so I was curious. I remember hoping for more when I finished volume 13, so I'm glad the author wrote about the couple's university days even if nothing major happens in the extra material she made.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 50 Discussion

Cloe900311 - Feb 23, 2018

4 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:29 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 49 Discussion

1 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 48 Discussion

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 47 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - May 2, 2018

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 45 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - May 1, 2018

1 by Rexnihilo »»
Jul 26, 4:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.