Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 31, 10:06 AM

Mar 2012
Shinou said that they could make his portrait after his death so the painter Etienne who was called to do it gathered people who had met Shinou to ask them what he looks like but even after that the face looked unnatural to he called all the blonde guys and somehow drew it. But he couldn't find anyone with black hair and black eyes so he drew Daikenja mostly out of his imagination. I wonder if he used the von Bielefeld or von Spitzweg's ancestors to model Shinou after. But then why did Greta say that the Shinou only she could see in the portrait at the church when they were attacked looked like Wolfram?

Wolfram and Gunter are wondering if Gwendal went to Earth along with Yuuri and Murata. Gunter wanted to go too but he can't abandon the responsibility Gwendal has placed on him.

So Wolfram really did push him because of what Murata said.

Even Gunter is surprised at how much Wolfram has changed compared to before but there has been no real reason due which he has changed, why does the author try to hard with Wolfram!? And why does Wolfram want to hold on to that bag knitted with Gunter's hair because he doesn't get seasick due to it. But Gisela takes away that charm bag.

Gunter somehow put Yozak in a half dead state.

And they brought the box on their ship because they want to sink it somewhere like Yuuri instructed but what were they thinking bringing the box so close to Wolfram!? And Wolfram is getting so close to the box and he thinks that he can use it if he's the key but the box doesn't react. Gisela uses Anissina's invention bear hand to get Wolfram away from the box.

I wonder if Wolfram is being controlled by the box, does seem like it.

It's mentioned that the bag made from Gunter's hair is as big as the palm of the hand, and it's still hanging from Wolfram's neck, how can a human head come out from that size!? And after the head a hand comes out and the bag just stretches instead of tearing, weird.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.