Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 28, 10:12 AM

Mar 2012
It's day 5 on the ship and Murata been eating nothing but porridge but Yuuri says that there are side dishes to. Yuuri adds that if it was Wolfram then he would have fed it to him and Murata imagines newly weds but Yuuri says that he would have forced it. I don't understand why Murata is so much for Wolfram, this is why I hate him.

Murata says that he'll continue to eat porridge only if Yuuri also eats the same as him.

Since it's dangerous to have the box and the key together they put the box on another ship that was accompanying them. Murata tells him that long back he took the fire and water box to Earth and the water box is supposed to be somewhere in the Pacific ocean.

Murata calls Yozak "your cute spy". He's still for Yozak even though he dislikes Conrad!?

Murata says that Yozak thinks he's dead and says that his legs were half crushed, and Yelshi was manipulating his "dead body" that's why he was able to move just because Yozak believed that he's dead. The whole reasoning sounds stupid.

The whole thing about everything he see didn't happen and believing has an effect on the body is just confusing.

Yuuri remembers that he hurt Wolfram and feels bad for accusing him of DV!? Has he forgotten how forceful he always is towards him!?

When Yuuri explains how he felt like someone was taking over him Murata says that it something similar must be happening to Yuuri's soul and Wolfram just had to come in at the important point. Why that brat!

Yuuri asks about the wound on his stomach and Wolfram says that he healed it on his own after departing Seisakoku. Weren't the demons unable to use their magic in human territory!?

And Wolfram came to inform that Yuuri has a visitor.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.