Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 27, 10:40 AM

Mar 2012
Yuuri and Murata's part time job at the M-ichizoku got extended due to beach soccer and they returned to Earth the day before yesterday, so it's right after Yuuri finding about Conrad's betrayal. I really don't want to read this.

They meet the girl who's bikini washed away the other day and her bra just happens to come undone and then Yuuri gets hit on the back of his head with a soccer ball shot by a former J-leaguer. He lost consciousness and they had to call an ambulance. And the girl followed them to the hospital.

Yuuri wakes up and doesn't know who he is so the nurse hands him a sketchbook and pen, he draws a baseball bat and ball and the nurse calls him batman lol.

And then Yuuri remembers on hearing the words "baseball" and "match".

And Yuuri rushes out saying he wants to go to Koshien with barefeet and hospital clothes and they haven't even paid the hospital bill but Yuuri doesn't stop. The nurse from before calls the guards to stop Yuuri from getting out and the guards catch him and ask to call a psychiatrist. And the girl comes in with a yellow car and asks Yuuri to get in calling him bikiniman.

So Yuuri heard that someone fractured his right leg on the radio and thought that it was about him after waking up.

A boy with a cast on his right leg hitchhikes and says he's headed to Koshien too. What a coincidence! Yuuri finally realizes that he's not the ace with the fractured leg.

In the end the girl asks Yuuri what he wants to become and he answers "king". I'm surprised that he didn't say a pro baseball player.

The part about Yuuri mistaking himself for the ace gave me secondhand embarrassment.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.