Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 24, 10:09 AM

Mar 2012
Yuuri and Murata enter a shop but Yuuri doesn't want to buy anything sweet since he thinks that a high protein low fat diet is the best so Murata chooses a pie which seems to have the least fat while Yuuri orders an orange juice.

Yuuri realizes that he doesn't know Murata's mobile number.

And then the story switches to when Murata first met Yuuri and that was in kindergarten. Murata saw Yuuri's mother and thought she was an angle. What a coincidence that it just happened to be Yuuri's mother, this series is literally based on so many coincidences.

As a kid Yuuri loved baseball to the point he would throw anything round he could find. He hit an old lady with a soccer ball with the toy bat he had in his hand and his mother tries to get him to apologize.

Murata and Yuuri were in different classes, Yuuri was in Tulip group and Murata in Sunflower group and they never talked to each other till they graduated from kindergarten.

The first time Murata talked to him was in 5th grade in autumn and that was just Yuuri asking Murata to throw the ball that fell near him. And Murata says that he always had Yuuri on his mind since kindergarten. What a weird coincidence again!

There was a railroad crossing accident on the same day due to which trains were delayed on the same day he was returning from cram school. When Murata's father passes him on the message from his classmate who asked him to pass it on to others, he mistakes 8 for 1 and it just happens to connect to Yuuri, yet another coincidence. And Murata is frustrated that his first conversation with Yuuri was about ignoring and bullying a classmate.

As expected from Yuuri, he can never ignore someone being bullied so he took action the very next day and invites Terakawa to play baseball, he even stood up for him when the girl who was the leader of the bullies tried to stop him. The bullying eventually stopped after about a month and Terakawa had turned into a baseball boy by then.

Back to present day, I'm surprised that Yuuri remembered the last numbers of the phone he received a call from in elementary school. And Yuuri thinks the the person who called him was amazing because he helped Terakawa.

In the end Murata gives him half of his pie.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.