Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 16, 10:05 AM

Mar 2012
Everything going according to Yuuri's plan, dude doesn't know that Jason and Freddy aren't in the northmost facility and he had asked Sizemore to go there too. And Yuuri had requested something to Sara to to that facility too and pretends to be Yelshi and tells the facility guards that he's being chased by the dead hoping that they fight with those zombies. Sizemore and the search group they met with took the chance and freed the slaves. I'm surprised that Yuuri came up with such a plan.

But there were just about 20 guards and Yelshi's army still outnumbered them. And Hazel asaked the slaves to fight for Yelshi.

Yozak attacked Yuuri and Conrad came just in time to save him but doesn't that mean he's incredibly close to the box and for just a second he showed his the most gentle smile to Yuuri and tells Yozak that he'll kill Yozak with his hands. Adalbert appears while they were fighting and says that Conrad isn't serious about fighting Yozak so he'll do it instead. And he throws the liquid from a bottle into Yozak's eyes and Yozak drops his sword, crouches and covers his eyes. Yuuri tries to touch him but Conrad stops him.

And Sara meets up with Yuuri with Yelshi still being close by. Sara sees the box and laughs hysterically. Sara even knew the name of the box and though Yelshi was foolish to try to use Yuuri as the key despite seeing Yuuri's magic being that of water.

How does Sara know about Conrad's cold jokes!?

There was one inexperienced archer among the guards that joined Sara and he shot a fire arrow towards the box but Alazon somehow moved as if protecting the box and the arrow hit her heart. How is that even possible!?

Yuuri finally meets Murata and they hug, I honestly want to punch Murata at this point. And they are calling each other "Ken-chan" and "Yuu-chan". Murata says that he always wanted him. Yuuri gives him Shouri's glasses but do Shouri's glasses have the same power as Murata's!? To think that it would work is kinda stupid.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.