Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 7, 10:36 AM

Mar 2012
Adalbert is somewhere deep within the mountains and he finds an inn since it starts raining and he's the only customer there. He is served tasteless food and watered down alcohol. The robber who entered the kitchen was Maxine. Seeing him eat raw veggies Adalbert says he's drunk and that's why he's starts cooking for Maxine. I'm definitely not fond of the whole Adalbert x Maxine stuff, it bores me.

Maxine says that Adalbert's cooking reminds him of some woman's cooking with whom he indented to make a family with. And it's from when he was 14 and the woman was 18!? And she had eyebrows 3 times thicker than men, a low voice and taller than him. And she had already gotten married when he returned from war. What did he even see in such a woman!? Even Adalbert is suspecting that it wasn't a woman lol.

Is it going to be about how Adalbert and Julia met? He was in a dirty uniform and Julia was wearing an unrefined nightwear when he sneaked out from his training from the forest since he was hungry and entered the Wincott's kitchen in their castle through the window. Julia was hungry too so they ate together and then Adalbert returned to the group without even asking her name.

Then Adalbert learned to cook and would go the to meet Julia in late night in the kitchen and he eventually fell in love with her. And Julia ate with her bare hands and she says that she does it only in front of Adalbert, I guess that is why he suggested Yuuri to do the same when he couldn't see.

And Julia was good at fist boxing!?

Julia is younger than Adalbert, I wonder what their ages were. And when Julia's father tried to get her engaged or married she said that it was too early for her and if she were to do that then she already has someone in mind and that is Adalbert. I kind of feel bad for Conrad though.

Now only one more volume of Seisakoku arc to go.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.