Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 6, 10:55 AM

Mar 2012
Yuuri is riding a horse on his own. And he does plan to take the box back to Shin Makoku.

Conrad praises Yuuri that he's become better at riding a horse and Yuuri says that it's been a long time since he's seen Conrad's tender smile although it was something he was used to seeing everyday earlier. Yuuri says that he practiced when Conrad was not there but exactly when, he was back to Earth after Caloria and then he set out to Small Cimarron and to Seisakoku from there the next time he returned to the other world. Did the author forget!? Well, Yuuri did say that something was a lie, I guess it's about practicing horse riding.

What was Conrad going to say about Yuuri's soul!? I'm curious, why did they have to cut in between the conversation!? Based on the context I wonder if Conrad wanted to say that Yuuri had lost his eyesight because Julia was blind.

While the north-eastern equestrian tribe is closing in from behind they reach the place that's most likely the tomb and they see the zombies in front of them and Yozak is along with them and Murata comes out of a rag. Yuuri gets off his horse but Conrad stops him saying that he'll definitely save Murata no matter what.

The deal Sara talked about someone's life was to take Sara out of Seisakoku alive.

And Yelshi is there too and the ring on Yuuri's finger gets tighter.

In the afterword Takabayashi says that she released this volume after a year and a half of the previous main story volume and GEG even got married in this time. And the extra story in this volume is something she wrote for GEG's wedding. And the OVA were announced at this point and Takabayashi announces that S3 has been decided as well.
Maou_heikaMay 6, 11:01 AM

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.