Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 3, 10:14 AM

Mar 2012
So what happened to the two equestrian tribe that were fighting, did they run away after Yuuri used his powers!?

Yuuri saying that Conrad was just standing there without saying a word of consolation. This is what I hate about Yuuri, he's usually simping to Wolfram but only turns to Conrad when he wants someone to comfort him.

Wait he touched Shouri's fingers!? He got that close!?

Conrad is genuinly worried about Yuuri but Yuuri gets mad at him asking him if he won't be satisfied unless he knows there's something wrong with him, Yuuri definitely deserves a punch.

When Yuuri tells him that he was temporarily able to see in his maou-mode Conrad says that it's a good sign and tries to cheer him up.

Yuuri seems to have completely lost it and trying to convince himself that nothing happened in the underground and Yozak is still alive but Conrad is trying to bring him back to reality. Yuuri didn't have to throw a cup at him.

Yuuri thinks that Conrad is a coldhearted man!? Who does he think has protected and supported him all this while, Yuuri definitely needs to come back to reality, there is absolutely nothing wrong in what Conrad said.

When Yuuri says that Conrad is expecting him to become emotionless like him Conrad says that he's fine the way he is.

Conrad says that either him, Gwendal or Gunter will take care of the troublesome things, looks like he isn't even counting Wolfram since he really is that useless.

Wolfram saying that he replied to Yuuri because he's kind!? If he was kind he wouldn't have left Yuuri alone and taken the dry bed despite knowing what condition Yuuri is in. And Yuuri says he's glad that Wolfram is there!? What a fucking masochist, he really does piss me off and I want to punch him so hard.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.