Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 2, 10:37 AM

Mar 2012
Yuuri goes into maou-mode and uses water dragons.

Conrad runs towards Yuuri screaming his name and telling Wolfram to stop him. Conrad tries to run towards them but cannot reach them due to a crowd running in the opposite direction. I really like how desperate Conrad gets when it comes to Yuuri.

Then Hazel decides to go and stop Yuuri and somehow manages to grab him and they fall into the lake. Yuuri moves his hand as if seeking out for someone and then there's a hole at the bottom of the lake where Yuuri is pointing out to. And Yuuri twists his body and gets away from Hazel and calls out to his brother, this is really weird now. Why would he do that all of a sudden? And Yuuri tells him that he'll surely return, how does Yuuri even know about what's going on Earth, and he can speak even though he's inside the water, weird indeed.

Again it switches to Earth and Bob doesn't know anyone from the Swiss army but he knows someone from the Swiss banker and called him in hos private jet to liven things up.

Looks like Shouri had half-way entered the other world and drank some of the polluted water.

This series is literally based on co-incidence on top of co-incidence. Like what are the chances that Yuuri fell in the lake and used his powers to call out to Shouri right at the time Shouri had fallen into a lake himself!?

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.