Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 18, 7:43 AM
Oct 2021
(My apologies if this isn’t the correct use of a thread - I don’t often create discussions like this on MAL)

I’ve been scouring the internet for any traces of this (my unusual hobby is hunting for old or niche WWII anime entries, and this is perhaps the most illusive one I’ve encountered). However, aside from its MAL entry, I haven’t come across any evidence of it being recorded anywhere. The fact that we don’t even have a release date isn’t really promising either.

Is this perhaps lost media like “Shirahata no Shoujo Ryuuko”?

It would be unfortunate if that’s really the case - That tricycle is perhaps one of the most traumatising elements of the museum and I would be really interested to see how it’s depicted in this short.

If anyone has more information (either ENG or JPN), it would be very helpful. Thank you!
Apr 18, 12:40 PM

Feb 2024
It seems that some local events occasionally showed the anime to learn about peace. Probably, general people can't buy it.

https://osaka-chushin.jp/event/31311

This anime really has little information. The animation director is Dezaki Satoshi, but even his Wikipedia don't mention it.

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.